Why I love Archaeology!

85 Draenei Shaman
1. I love running in big circles following the red flashing light only to find myself 10yds from where I just left my pretty green light and discovered my last fragments...
2. I love running 3x further on repeating green lights then I went on my beautiful flashing red light...
3. I love the fact that you can occupy loads of time farming for fragments all over Azeroth and you get that EPIC gray item that sells for 1g! What would I do without you oh mighty Bone Gaming Dice!

By far this is the best profession in the game! Please don't fix this, it's perfect the way it is! At least it keeps me and my gryphon in shape! Without all this nonsense we would be so fat I might get mistaken for a Blue Tauren hooves and all!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
I do like the boatloads of gold I've gotten from the keystones, and I love the Vial of Sands recipe.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
OMG the hours spent going in circles all over the place SUCKS though
Reply Quote
86 Undead Warlock
I just want a more reliable and fun profession, rather than some clunky RNG like I was playing FFXI crafting system.

Seriously Blizz, I thought you were 'getting rid of RNG' from the game?
Reply Quote
60 Blood Elf Priest
1. I love running in big circles following the red flashing light only to find myself 10yds from where I just left my pretty green light and discovered my last fragments...
2. I love running 3x further on repeating green lights then I went on my beautiful flashing red light...
3. I love the fact that you can occupy loads of time farming for fragments all over Azeroth and you get that EPIC gray item that sells for 1g! What would I do without you oh mighty Bone Gaming Dice!

By far this is the best profession in the game! Please don't fix this, it's perfect the way it is! At least it keeps me and my gryphon in shape! Without all this nonsense we would be so fat I might get mistaken for a Blue Tauren hooves and all!

lol
agreed especially 2.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]