Resto/Ele shaman + alts LF raiding home

90 Troll Shaman
What I'm looking for:

1) A 25 man guild, I have always felt like 25-man kills are more epic, a better feel, and just a better community to be a part of, I'd like to get that feeling back.
    2) A guild that raids at the most three days a week, and fits between 530 CST - 12 CST
    3) A community. A group thats been together for a while, I plan on playing WoW for the foreseeable future, I need a guild that does as well (no omg rift/swtor brb)

What I bring:

1) I have various alts that I am more than willing to play, with BoA achieves/mounts main switching would not be an issue for me.
    2) I am reliable, I rarely miss raids unless there's some catastrophe. (see zombie apocalypse or computer dying).
    3) Self sufficient. I make my own gold, I get my own enchants, I don't need you to hold my hand through conent, and I'll be damned if you know more about the class I'm playing than I do (if you do, I'll be more than happy to make it a point to top you).
    4) A competitive spirit that is more than happy to take criticism as long as its constructive.

A small disclaimer, my experience is lacking in the current and previous tiers. I know this, I place the blame solely on computer issues which have been more than handled.

realid: collinsurvive@gmail.com
email: collinsurvive@gmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
<Vs The Universe> HM 10 Man Guild.
- We're a newly transferred guild there and we want to progress past 5/8 HM.
- The top Horde on the server is 5/8 HM also and we seek to be the BEST!
- The Alliance just hit 8/8 HM this past week. Server 1st could easily be achieved with the right group of players.

Current Progression:
5/8 Heroic Dragon Soul
6/7 Heroic Firelands

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 server (Central), Tues & Weds. We will be going back to a 3 night a week schedule in Mists (Tues/Weds/Thurs)

Real id - Mikethepineapple@yahoo.com / Request me and please put a reason.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Recruiting to expand back into 25 man raiding in MoP.
About us:Veritas is a Horde raiding guild on the Velen server 6/8 Heroic DS. We offer a mature raiding environment with a laid back atmosphere while still consistently pushing for progression. We also sport a long history on Velen. Since BC, Veritas has been a progressive guild with steadfast raiders who are determined to conquer the current content.
Our raid Days will be: Tue/Wed/Thur or Tue/Thur/Mon. Whatever is workable for our raid team.
Raid Times are: 6:00 Server – 9:00 Server. With invites going out at 5:45 Server.
Loot System: We will be utilizing an EP/GP loot system with everyone starting out on an even playing field with the release of MoP.
What we expect:Must have an exceptional understanding of your class.
Flawless attendance; raiding needs to be a priority to you.
Correct gemming, glyphing, speccing and reforging. If you can justify a variation from accepted best practice, we're all ears.
Good internet and computer. Constant DC’s are not accepted and will cause you to lose your raid spot.
If this sounds like a fit for you, please visit our website and apply at: www.veritasgamers.enjin.comOr look for one of our officers in game:Missaou – GMRexxigo – OfficerTakisis – Officer Nyte- Officer Paticakes- MeganIn1987@yahoo.com ( Real-Id)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Hello Friend of many alts :P

so look i have been typing out these replies for 3 days now, just dont think the copy and paste thing is the way to go.

So look here the deal we raid 10 man at the moment ( i know) but this is why im recruiting, we are trying to rebuild our 25 man team. We have the same love for it as you do.

we are currently 4/8h with 5 just looming over our heads, and 6 around the corner with the right people.

We could use you as elemental, also we need a good hunter or prot warrior(really good)

We raid Saturday 6pm-10pm PST Sunday 6pm-9pm PST

RealID : Branndontawney@yahoo.com

Hit me up to talk more man
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Just added you to real ID!

Icon is seeking a solid resto shaman to round out our heal team.
7/8H 25m
Tues/Wed/Thurs 630-930 PST
Est in 2008, We aren't going anywhere =)
Our recruitment page: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4175361101?page=1
Guild Site: iconhorde.guildomatic.com
my Real ID in case it bugged: kaimagey@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
@ibiteinbed: Sorry, 10s just aren't my thing.

@paticakes: I'm assuming all the kills you have are currently in the ten man format, yeah? I'll be sure to swing by your forums and check it out

@trucius: hey there, thanks for not posting a cookie cutter recruitment post, I'll be sure to swing by and take a look (though I'd prefer to stay resto)

@Heika: I'll be sure to add you when I get off work tomorrow (currently at gfs) so we can talk various stuffs (sounds great though).

:D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Hello Lif! Kinsmen is a 25 man raiding guild on Kael'thas, and we feel exactly the way you do regarding the 10/25 raiding experience. Please take a moment and watch our short recruitment video, if that sparks your interest please continue on to our recruitment thread. Thank you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUm2h2RUCNM

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4856925746#4

Please add my realid, I would love to discuss your future with Kinsmen!
jschaefer67@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
<Civilian> US-Tichondrius Pacific ( Horde )
We're a tight knit group that has been raiding together for a year. Due to personal reasons, we have lost one of our core members, and we are now looking to replace him.

Time
Tuesday 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. PT
Wednesday 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. PT
Thursday 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. PT
Progression
-6/8 Heroic Dragon Soul working on spine on the 3rd plate just need to clean up deaths going into that phase.
Current Need(s)
-1 Holy Paladin Resto Shaman or Disc Priest
Requirements
-Experience is key. At least 3/8 heroic mode experience is required.
"I'll be playing on my alt, my main has the EXP" is a big NO. We want people that are willing commit to our guild.
-Be able to make 90%~ of our raids per month.We understand life happens and [i]sometimes you are unable to come, however remember that you are also wasting 9 peoples time by not showing up.
-Be properly geared, gemmed, enchanted. KNOW YOUR CLASS. You need to squeeze everything you can out of your spec.
-Have a working microphone, communication is key.
-Be able to stay through the full duration of the raid, if you cannot do this then please don't apply

Real ID/Email address is Oompalee67@yahoo.com prefer u contact me in game but if not an email works just the same.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey Lif,

We've been raiding 7 years now (formed at release), and are currently 8/8H in Dragonsoul. We're looking to add a Resto Shaman.

Our schedule is Sunday-Wednesday from 7:15-11:00EST. Currently we only raid 25 mans 1-2 days a week and spend the rest of the time on optional RBGs/Firelands/Beta/Old Achievements. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they've done everything from Ragnaros (twice) to Deathwing in the same guild?

I'd encourage you to learn a little more about us and let me know if you have any other questions (email at dotdapps@dotd.org, or RealID Thark@dotd.org).

Learn more at www.dotd.org if you're interested or visit -http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3881881018?page=1
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
If you are still in need a new home, Icon {25-H} from Shadowsong is in need of a consistent shaman healer for our core group. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 6:30- 9:30 PST. Currently 7/8 H DS. Would like to talk to you if interested. My realID is (ddifran@udel.edu).

Recruitment Page

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4175361101#1

Thanks for your time,
Pin
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Hello Lif

We are an Alliance guild < Coherence > and just moved to the Stormrage server. Guild Progression is 5/8 Heroic. We are currently recruiting for our 25 man team, and have a spot open for a Ele/Resto Shaman
Raid times are Tuesday - Thursday 9:45pm-1am EST (6:45pm-10pm PST)

A little about us:

Coherence is a group of adult, mature raiders that share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule. We take raiding seriously and progress quickly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance!

For more information look us up on wowprogress.com

If you are interested, please go to our website and register with the player's name you wish to raid. Click on Recruitment Tab to complete the application.
(coherence.wowstead.com)

You can contact: Our Recruiting Officer Naviaa, or any of our other Officers: Egonomic, Vylanis, Rootee, or Hamwater in game.

Thank you,
Naviaa (Real ID: rod629shop@ca.rr.com)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I have raided with some of the people in my guild since 2010. We recently decided to try 25 mans again. We are basically in rebuild stage. Come join us!

Nova currently 3/8 Heroic Dragon Soul, is recruiting: any ranged, except Hunters and any tank, except Pallys. The recruit must be Geared (384+ item lvl at the very least, prefer higher) and Raid Experienced.

We raid Tues Wed and Thurs 6:30-9:30 server time(central). The recruit should be on for at least 90% of our raid times and come ready to raid.

Contact Pixxiedust, Beansidhe, Loozer, or Chrysaora for more info or post an app on our website novaqd.us
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Contingency is selling Heroic Deathwing + The mount for 300k and Heroic Rag + The Mount for 180k Also selling gear
as well as full clears. Please visit the alexstrasza forums for other pricing!

Contingency is currently 13/13H 7/7H 8/8N DS 8/8H DS ( we are 25M )( we have our drakes ) Currently looking for people for heroic DS and could potentially offer you a core spot.
US 84 Heroic Deathwing

We raid Mon-Thurs 9-12EST

http://contingency-alex.enjin.com/
or
Officers
Materblaster NicholasStrauthers@gmail.com <-- Speak with me Directly.
newaayy anywaayy@gmail.com
PeaceofCake
Imonshrooms
Eighties
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Just touching base, Still interested and if you prefer resto im sure we could work something out IF our guild fits your style of play and such.

Anyway, if we aren't for you i wish you the best in your raiding future!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Real Id: Causalxxlinkxx@gmail.com

The Professionals: Wyrmrest Accord
PvE / West Coast server
10 man progression guild recruiting exceptional players for MoP. We have 1 core spot open right now for a disc/shadow priest, or a resto/ele shaman. Must be exceptional in both healing and dps sets.
Guild Level 25

To apply to the guild, click on the link below and click on the "Apply to Guild" button, and finish out the application. Once you fill it out, we will automatically get it, and review it.
http://the-profs.guildlaunch.com/

The Professionals is an established guild on Wyrmrest Accord, we formed in Late Wrath and have grown into an end game guild that pushes for the new content. We are a low drama guild that posts what we expect from our members clearly and will replace those not living up to that our standards. We are currently looking for some new blood to add to our roster.

Raid Times (All raid times are PST):
-Tuesday, Thursday - 7 pm to 10pm
-Sunday - 7 pm to 10pm
-Monday - 7 pm to 10pm

Current Openings:
ALL CLASSES OPEN AS LONG AS YOU ARE AN EXCEPTIONAL DPS, HEALER, OR TANK.

Exceptional Apps Always Considered.

Expectations:
- Team Player: Guild progression comes first
- 90% raid attendance for Raider rank, 90%% for Core and above
- You must have Mumble and a working microphone
- Be knowledgeable of your class. Know how to listen. Be an asset.
- Know all fights before you get there. If you haven't raided it before go watch a video and read the posted strategies.

Achievements:
Server First Heroic Madnesss

Loot:
Loot Council is used for loot. We believe that the loot is not yours, it's the raids. Whatever helps the raid helps everyone.

Guild support:
- Guild Vault provides Cauldrons, Feasts, Potions, Gems, and Enchants for Core Raiders
- Compensation added for people who help with supplies at start of expansion

Dual specs:
All raiders are required to have 2 raiding specs with appropriate gear.

In game contacts:
Jace, Barfington, Surrender
If you wish to find out status of your application look for me in game or send me a PM on the forums.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Hey wsup Lif, just checking to see if you have found a place yet if not my guild "Winter is Coming" might be an idea.

We have all been playing with each other for about 5yrs off and on and rejoined each other in november on the Executus server to once again have that same kind of fun but able to down ish play style.

Anyway we are recruiting for MoP and we are still running DS till then, we just converted the guild from a 10m guild and went 8/8 on 25m the first week.

We are still looking to plug and play with a few players and this is where you come in. We could use a shammy ele most likely or if u have done enhance we actually have none.

Anyway get back to me on our website wic.guildlaunch.com or email/realid dollarsandcentsblog@gmail.com

Thanks man
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Work sucks, I know.
She left me roses by the stairs, surprises let me know she cares.

Just getting off, planning on replying to the people that fit my bill, will do an @ post here in a bit.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I'm very interested in talking to you. Hit m up on Real ID, I'd love to chat. :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Basics:
5/8 H DS 25s
Tuesday through Thursday
6 to 9pm PST / 8 to 11pm CST / 9 to 12am EST

Real ID:
eielaisaa@gmail.com
(Please include a note!)

Loot System:
DKP (Separate tier and non-tier points)

Server:
Alliance Side
Shu'halo PvE
Mid-Pop 41% H vs 55% A
Phoenix Data Center
Pacific Standard Time

Guild Website:
http://themillennion.org/

Application:
http://forums.themillennion.org/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2131

Guild Spam:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4768478031#1

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
@Aelric: Nice video. Ill be adding you to realid here soon.

@Olvee Interested, though sadly I am not 3/8H. I know, big hurdle. If its not hit me up, I'd be happy to talk in vent/mumble/TS.

@Vanarina: Yal sound wonderful, but if during progression your schedule is four days a week, I can not commit, thanks for posting though!

@Pinion: Added Heika already, will be in touch.

@Naviaa: Not much to say, other than it seems some of your kills were on the ten man setting. How come?

@chrysaora: Will be in touch

@Materblaster: As great as yal sound, 4 days a week is out of the question for me.

@trucius: Ill be sure to get ahold of you.

@Jace: Sorry man, 4 days is just out of the question for me.

Yeaaaaaa
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]