1) A 25 man guild, I have always felt like 25-man kills are more epic, a better feel, and just a better community to be a part of, I'd like to get that feeling back.
2) A guild that raids at the most three days a week, and fits between 530 CST - 12 CST
3) A community. A group thats been together for a while, I plan on playing WoW for the foreseeable future, I need a guild that does as well (no omg rift/swtor brb)
What I bring:
1) I have various alts that I am more than willing to play, with BoA achieves/mounts main switching would not be an issue for me.
2) I am reliable, I rarely miss raids unless there's some catastrophe. (see zombie apocalypse or computer dying).
3) Self sufficient. I make my own gold, I get my own enchants, I don't need you to hold my hand through conent, and I'll be damned if you know more about the class I'm playing than I do (if you do, I'll be more than happy to make it a point to top you).
4) A competitive spirit that is more than happy to take criticism as long as its constructive.
A small disclaimer, my experience is lacking in the current and previous tiers. I know this, I place the blame solely on computer issues which have been more than handled.