<H> Fluffy Kitten Stompers Recruiting

90 Undead Warlock
I'm making a separate recruitment for G2, so in exchange for you ignoring the fact that we double posted, I'll ignore the fact you were about to complain about it.

Group 2's goal is pretty simple, **** group 1 and lets outpace them.
Group 1 is currently 3/8 Heroic DS.
Our raid schedule is currently tentative based on the group's needs, but we're looking at something like Saturday and Sunday from 7 to 11 server.

Contact me in game or mail if you want more information but the gist is simple, I want those damn heroics down, so I need nine able bodies to do it, apply if you're tired of being in a dead guilds with no hope of advancing because your gear is like a teenager. You're too geared to do heroics anymore, but not geared enough to do heroics right off the bat.

So hit me up if you need to get a handle on normal DS so we can demolish heroic DS together <3
Reply Quote
lmfao
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Update, we need two tanks, one with a dps offspec, the other...I could give less of a **** what your offspec might be. I also need a shaman who has come to terms with the fact that I only want you because I need a dps/healer.

Looking for a spriest, and if one of the dks could be a tank that would be sexy.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Update, we need only one main tank. Your off spec can be whatever the **** you want it to be, I just need a main tank for DS Normal. Can't become heroic until we have DS on farm. Also look for a healer, preferably druid, and a dps/heals shaman in case the fight needs three heals or w/e.

Still looks like we're doing it Saturdays 7 until 11 server, so if that seems good for you people hit me up, or mail me if I'm not on.

Apply now and you get to hear the funny story about how my father fixed his **** problem.
Reply Quote
funny story
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Still need a main tank, if you have a dps offspec you can alternate with our tank cuz honestly idc. Need shammy heals/dps, and pally heals. Dale gentlemen and guys in real life, I need your able bodies to loot DW consistently. Sundays 7pm to 11pm, we're not gonna do a second raid day unless we start doing heroics cuz honestly DS can be done in a night.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
We might have alts or extra players to fill your spots. Hit up some <Homeless> people. Or better yet sure you guys like running your own thing but we can always use more people for the second core and alt runs.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
For the sake of pugs, I will gladly pester you guys to swell up missing roles before I resort to trade chat. I appreciate both offers but I'm against regularly running with alts. Our second group is mainly composed of officer alts and though they have been very generous its hard to raid on so many characters weekly. One of the many times I quit wow was because of burnout. I feel more people have fun when they're raiding with their mains, and since close-knit groups with capable hands leads to success it is my ultimate goal to throw group 1 down a well and spend every night telling them "It rubs the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again"

<3<3<3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Still looking for a DK tank?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Yes hit me up in game <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]