[CS Lounge] Taa knocked the school!

30 Blood Elf Paladin
WHEEEEEEEEE!

/bounces like a gnome

No more candy for you mister.
100 Draenei Shaman
I could use some candy... SOOO sleepy today.

We had family over for mothers day yesterday, and my son was outside for like ALL afternoon and evening.. running around, etc.

Came inside after everyone left.. he would walk a few steps, then lay on the floor for a min.. get up, go a few more steps, then lay down again.

He was SOOOO tired.
Edited by Reenela on 5/14/2012 6:04 AM PDT
30 Blood Elf Paladin
lol the rug rat did the same thing well not quite but she did lay down on the floor and 2 min's later she was out. We went to my parents house and then to his grand parents house. His cousin's were there and she had ball with their kids she didn't stop the entire day.
85 Human Hunter
ZOMG it's INSTALLING!!!
100 Draenei Shaman
D3 will let you install? Woot. I'll have to do mine tonight..

Though i wont be staying up till LATER than midnight for me to play :P

Plus i will be LATE getting home tomorrow.. so no playing right away then :P
100 Human Warlock
Gnomies! For Huggles!
85 Human Hunter
D3 will let you install? Woot. I'll have to do mine tonight..

Though i wont be staying up till LATER than midnight for me to play :P

Plus i will be LATE getting home tomorrow.. so no playing right away then :P

Yeah...I haven't played Diablo since the original was fairly new. I won't be staying up late tonight to play, but it's nice to know I have it when I'm ready :)
- Customer Support
10 Blood Elf Priest
installing D3, good day at Dentist for 3 of us, Fory's going food shopping (being gone a month left us with some slightly bare cupboards, lol).

Not a bad day so far :)
100 Human Warlock
/tar em ge
/get
100 Human Warlock
I don't know why I'm downloading D3. I'm not excited over it.

The load already caused my whole connection to seize up once.
100 Human Warlock
Yay! My state tax return. A whole five dollars.
Good afternoon. It is another miserable day outside. I have no ambition to do any work. Someone please rescue me.
100 Human Warlock
05/14/2012 11:12 AMPosted by Seenah
Good afternoon. It is another miserable day outside. I have no ambition to do any work. Someone please rescue me.

Well I can offer hugs and reminders of the fun we had at Blizzcon.
Thank you Mer, I often think about all the fun we had and wish we could do a repeat this year.
100 Human Warlock
05/14/2012 11:18 AMPosted by Seenah
Thank you Mer, I often think about all the fun we had and wish we could do a repeat this year.

I wanted to do a repeat the week after. Heck! I'd take a time-machine and replay the whole thing exactly as it happened.
If we'd do a repeat, I'd change 2 things, my neck needs to be healthy (as it is now), and the picnic at Brae's would last longer and be outside.
- Customer Support
10 Blood Elf Priest
/tar em ge
/get
/eek!
100 Human Warlock
05/14/2012 11:28 AMPosted by Seenah
If we'd do a repeat, I'd change 2 things, my neck needs to be healthy (as it is now), and the picnic at Brae's would last longer and be outside.

We were short of space in there. but being outside would have been a problem with that location. Other locations too close by, people trying to sleep, etc.
I think the kitchen was a little too small for the amount of cooking being done. But we had to work with what we had. I in particular didn't like the onions in the burgers.
90 Gnome Warlock
/tar em ge
/get
/eek!

You're in trouble little girl!!!!

/points to corner
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]