Deus Ex has moved to Sargeras!

85 Human Mage
Formerly from Lightninghoof, Deus Ex is lvl 25, 5/8 heroic DS, looking to expand and make new friends.

We are opening recruiting to all players, all levels, from lowbie toons, to pvp thugs, to experienced, quality raiders. Our pvp presence in particular hasn't been very strong, and I would like to extend an invitation to qualified leads for RBGs, arenas, and world pvp.

Our guild supports its members with guild repairs (100g/day to start), enchants, gems, flasks, and other mats for raiding. We will expand our roster indefinitely, with a minimum goal of supporting 2-3 10-man progression oriented raid teams.

We're a no-drama guild, all about the fun. Come join us and welcome us to Sargeras!

http://deusex.guildomatic.com/forums/index.php

or speak with:
Rowynnë
Hyrne
Oberion
Odaxeda
Saniti
Kirin
Savageaboo
Mandilor
Alucena

~Tuerny, GM (and Naltip)
Edited by Lexos on 5/8/2012 1:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Welcome to Sargeras! :)
Reply Quote
3 Human Warlock
Great group of people here, excited to get to know you all as well.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Transfer to Horde, please.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Sargeras Horde: Stealing members away from guilds.
Sargeras Alliance: Stealing guilds away from servers.

edit: Welcome to Sargeras Alliance, the entrance fee is 7k per person. You can send it through mail to myself, or my assistant Doobis.
Edited by Czarnick on 5/8/2012 9:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Agreed. Horde please.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I don't see why some guilds don't go horde on this server, sure its not as popular as alliance, but the more people transfer to horde the more it gets noticed.

None the less welcome.
Edited by Arcadefyre on 5/8/2012 9:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I don't see why some guilds don't go horde on this server, sure its not as popular as alliance, but the more people transfer to horde the more it gets noticed.

None the less welcome

Maybe because they were already alliance and horde suck..

Welcome to Sargeras, I was an original hoofer. Good to see you're coming to the good side :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

None the less welcome.

No PvE guild in their right might would transfer to Horde on a server like this. We're currently in a race with Stormrage and Kel'thuzad to become the Alliance version of the Illidan server.
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Rogue
05/07/2012 08:47 PMPosted by Iöve
Transfer to Horde, please.

It would certainly make PvP a target rich environment. :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
There are plenty of targets in the Sargeras environment. I'd say the population of Alliance that actually PVP's is relatively similar to the population of Horde.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Hey everyone, thanks for the warm welcome. As to everyone wanting us to go Horde well, we have always been an Alliance guild and did not want to pay an addition 30+ per character transferred.
Edited by Alucena on 5/8/2012 5:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hi there.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Hi Tenebrai!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Hey thanks for the welcome guys, and sorry we can't go horde :) Nothing against the hordies, I like the racials, but we're locked into the ally side. Maybe you guys can come beat on us in SW sometime.

As for our recruiting spam, you'll see us in trade from time to time. I'm filling spots for our second team- response from melee is pretty big already, so we'll need strong healers and some ranged dps. I have a couple of tanks on the line, but they are not in guild yet if any experienced tanks wish to join.

On our core team, 9/10 of our originals crossed over- we just need an experienced caster dps. Prefer a high burst mage, but I'm considering SPs and other solid players, ilvl 395+.

See you folks in game :)

~Tuerny
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Rogue
05/08/2012 01:50 PMPosted by Orikfricai
There are plenty of targets in the Sargeras environment. I'd say the population of Alliance that actually PVP's is relatively similar to the population of Horde.

Good to know. What nights are the most active for pug battleground groups? And what guild / character typically puts them together?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Welcome to Sargeras! Your blood will enrich my pugs!

OR ILL SACRIFICE YOU TO N'ZOTH!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
lot's of foreigner's on Sargeras now, where my native brothers and sisters at?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We sure appreciate the warm welcome, Sargeras! Looking forward to playing here. Maybe when I finish leveling my troll hunter I'll bring it over too, just 'cause you Sargeras hordies sound so friendly. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]