Climax is recruiting!

90 Draenei Shaman
<Climax> A level 25 guild and currently 6/8H is under new management and looking to fill out our raid roster to finish our push through H DS. We are in need of a couple of skilled range DPS and a rogue that is looking to work towards their legendary daggers. We are also in the works of starting up a Secondary Group and are looking for spots for that team as well. All potential applicants please head over to http://climaxvelen.wowstead.com/ for information and to fill out an application. If you have any questions and would like to contact us in-game, just send a whisper to either Cayma, Errtu, or Galeforce.

Also looking for casual members to round out a casual member bases, levels 70 and up are welcomed!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Bump for Climax :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump for a Climax! Good luck in MOP guys have fun.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Thanks Lav, good luck to you as well this expansion and good to hear from ya!
Reply Quote
howdy,I'd interseted,I am working on leveling my rogue to 85 and getting him geared,I also have a hunter im going to power level before mop.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Somebody please get these guys some help before they reach that 100 attempt plateau on Stone Guard’s 10 man? BUMP:
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
lavanis u left velen damn did everyone leave velen already?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]