To all the Horde I love.

85 Human Hunter
I was decideing if I should post this or not but then I remembered all the horde that gank outside of sw.

So here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgZPhBaq1s8
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Still desecrated my mountain with that Horde filth!
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
I just noticed in my video that the druid at the very end was in a guild called POST IT ON THE FORUMS
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Searc, you're terrible. Shut up for gods sake.
Reply Quote
We all know how Searc loves to train new men the ropes. She's like public transportation. Definitely high quality stuff she is.
Reply Quote
Must be nice living in a dream world. It's like you're playing 2 games at once.
Reply Quote
Says the deathnight who's full of darkness!

My world is the one you've described only I wouldn't word it quite that gay. Your world is darkness, sadness and death and decay ;(
Reply Quote
Searc,

If I nibble I'd only end up feeding it back to you. You seem the type to cannibalize on her own "flavors"
Reply Quote
Oh I bet there's a lot of "candy" you want to give me. But the candy I'm going to give you is double the fun

It's not love, don't get it twisted ;)
Reply Quote
May 14, 2012 Laughing Skull is now a role playing server thanks to you.

Look searc, its clear you need some lovin' and I can give it to you. I've got some condoms and I hope you have the birth control (just in case)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]