How good is PvP here? (Alliance)

85 Orc Shaman
Thinking about faction changing and transferring here in the next few days. I am strictly for PvP in this game, and want to be in a good PvP community, active dueling, active RBG's, world PvP. So before transferring here I want some feedback on the PvP action on this server for the Alliance side, also feedback on how good the battlegroup does in terms of BG wins.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Boxxy here.
This battlegroup is one of the worst.
The horde to alliance ratio is nearly 2:1, but that doesn't really matter, considering that 30% of the horde population is made up of blood elves.
Don't waste the money coming to Laughing Skull, you will be overly dissapointed.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
my ping is incredible here
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I was involved in some sweet world PvP last week. I ported to Hyjal to head to Firelands, and when I loaded in, I saw a level 80 Draenei Shaman! I quickly dispatched of him, but then the guards killed me. Worth it. Definitely the highlight of my month for world PvP.
Reply Quote
STOP AND STARE! Searc tries to pvp but goes nowhere!

ROFL NACHOS
Reply Quote
I do well at pvp? That's cute. Well I fukn PWN face in PVP. Notice the difference of confidence levels there baby cakes?

It's all right though, one day, in the far far distance I'll take you to Chuck E. Cheese.
Reply Quote
Searc,

I know you want to go to Chuck E. Cheese so you could jump into that galaxy of plastic balls and pretend it was a sea of 1,000 crotches.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]