Looking for a raiding guild

90 Troll Druid
397 ilvl resto druid looking for a raiding guild to join for MoP. Willing to change factions/server as long as i can meet raid times my availability is mon-sun 7pm till late as i work through the day. I have 8/8n and 1/8 hm experience and am looking to get into a more serious side of raiding as i have only been doing casual raiding for the past year or so. I have a DPS offspec of boomchicken but currently have no gear for it as i have worked entirely on resto since DS.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bump. still looking :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Dear Cróssy,

We are currently 5/8 (Heroic), We transferred from a low populated server a few months back in hopes of finding better quality players. Seeing we are far behind currently to other guilds we wish to prepare and better organize ourselves for the coming expansion.

We are focusing on some progression but more on player trials and to see if our new ideas will work for MOP, We have failed to currently find a Mage/Hunter so with that I have chosen to build these classes up myself and retire as Feral/Balance.

We are looking for a druid who like myself can play all three specs as we have another druid handling Feral - Bear for the time being, We are in need of a Healer for Sunday. If your interested give me a PM via mail.

Regards,

Raziel <GM Of Vortacity>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]