An open letter to the horde.

5 Gnome Warrior
Dear Horde,

We the undersigned members of the Alliance, who would like to protest the unjust takeover of Hillsbrad Foothills by the above mentioned "Horde", demand compensation for labour, materials and research undertaken in the repair of the fences and lamps in the previously mentioned zone. We lost several researchers alone on an expedition to retrieve an original lamp and post from the Caverns of Time so that it may be replicated precisely and at great cost.

As the President, CEO and CFO of Fix Alliance Roads & Tracks, I have vowed to personally ensure we are compensated fully and justly!

Sincerely

Thisslewix Thisslewix ESQ.
Reply Quote
5 Gnome Warrior
I support you entirely Thisslewix!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
You support yourself entirely?

Good to know
Reply Quote
5 Gnome Warrior
You support yourself entirely?

Good to know

Of course I do? Why wouldn't I?
Reply Quote
5 Gnome Warrior
Hrmmm...

Talk to us once the war is over. Until then, your requests shall not be processed.

F.A.R&T WILL NOT BE SILENCED!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Hrmmm...

Talk to us once the war is over. Until then, your requests shall not be processed.

Oh you will be silent you could even say deadly silent.
Reply Quote
5 Gnome Warrior

If you wish to have your request processed at a quicker rate, please strip down, walk to the center of the large target to your left, pray to your gods, and close your eyes.

Finally, you complain until you're blue in the face and you get somewhere.
Reply Quote
5 Gnome Warrior
Dear Horde,

Stop that.

Love,
The Alliance

As you watch before your very eyes, my support base grows!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Dear Horde,

Stop that.

Love,
The Alliance

As you watch before your very eyes, my support base grows!
To a grand total of 2 people gratz!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Dear Thisslewix,

We here at the horde would like to address your concerns with the utmost priority. As a matter of fact, we will address your concerns in the same way such a grievance would be handled by your fellow alliance members. We shall compensate you in the same way Stormwind's government compensated the wonderful craftsmen & Vancleef for their services rendered. :)

Love,
The Horde
Edited by Monotonous on 5/8/2012 2:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I would also like to pledge my support of this open letter.
Reply Quote
5 Gnome Warrior
Dear Thisslewix,

We here at the horde would like to address your concerns with the utmost priority. As a matter of fact, we will address your concerns in the same way such a grievance would be handled by your fellow alliance members. We shall compensate you in the same way Stormwind's government compensated the wonderful craftsmen & Vancleef for their services rendered. :)

Love,
The Horde

Dearest Monotonous,

I thank you for your correspondence, and applaud that my grievance is being processed however your point about ex Master Craftsman Vancleef makes no sense. I am unsure if you would know about the Stormwind political scene but internal conflicts of the time prevented Master Craftsman Vancleef and his people from being paid at all!

I have attached a fully itemised list of costings and await a messenger with a purse of coins in recompense.

Your Darling,
Thisslewix Thisslewix ESQ
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I support this product and or service.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Wait, what? Why are you repairing fences and lamps there? All Alliance forces and citizens have been expelled from Hillsbrad. You won't be needing anything there, unless...wait...

...oh crap...

ALL FORCES! PREPARE FOR ALLIANCE COUNTERATTACK!!
Reply Quote
5 Gnome Warrior
Wait, what? Why are you repairing fences and lamps there? All Alliance forces and citizens have been expelled from Hillsbrad. You won't be needing anything there, unless...wait...

...oh crap...

We had finished replacing all the lamps, and had started fixing the fences and then Southshore went and got sludged.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter

...oh crap...

We had finished replacing all the lamps, and had started fixing the fences and then Southshore went and got sludged.

Yes, because having lamps/fences at knee height are so important.
Edited by Sabriye on 5/8/2012 7:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
I think this deserves the Cleveland Browns General Counsel's reply of 1974 to a letter of complaint sent in by a fan/lawyer about the risk of litigation should the Cleveland Browns not institute policies to prevent the risk of injuries from the habit fans had of making and flying paper airplanes in the stands. (Don't take it seriously - the amusement was more than I could resist)

Thisslewix, Thisslewix ESQ
ATTN: CEO & CFO
Fix Alliance Roads & Tracks

Dear Mr(s). Thisslewix:

Attached below is a letter we received on May 8, 2012. I feel that you should be aware some jack-hole is signing your name to stupid letters.

Yours Very Truly:
CLEVELAND STADIUM CORP.

Justicar Yellits,
General Counsel

Dear Horde,

We the undersigned members of the Alliance, who would like to protest the unjust takeover of Hillsbrad Foothills by the above mentioned "Horde", demand compensation for labour, materials and research undertaken in the repair of the fences and lamps in the previously mentioned zone. We lost several researchers alone on an expedition to retrieve an original lamp and post from the Caverns of Time so that it may be replicated precisely and at great cost.

As the President, CEO and CFO of Fix Alliance Roads & Tracks, I have vowed to personally ensure we are compensated fully and justly!

Sincerely

Thisslewix Thisslewix ESQ.
Edited by Yellits on 5/8/2012 8:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]