So if Thrall isn't going to be warchief.....

90 Troll Shaman
Who are your votes for the "new" warchief?

My vote i think will go to vol'jin; reason being he is cunning, intelligent, wiity, and above all he desires peace. Amongst the leaders of the horde at the current time i think only a couple of other leaders/generals fit the billing for warchief, and i believe he would be accepted as a suitable replacement. Lets face it... i don't even know the name of the blood elf leader... because he never makes appearances, and is not even remotely important to the lore. Sylvanas while cunning, does not want peace, and i believe the trolls/orcs/tauren would not let a forasken lead them.

Baine bloodhoof is another possibility, although his youth in my opinion might be his greatest detriment. From what i have read he is almost exactly like his father, except he is willing to use more aggressive actions. He is spiritual, and respected amongst the tauren. I think the majority of the horde would accept his leadership.

Couple of other randoms;

Saurfang
Nazgrel
Rexxar
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I have said it before, and I will say it again.
Basic Camp Fire.

It would fix the horde. For that matter, it would fix Washington DC and the EU governments as well. :-P

[Edit] As I have mentioned in the past, I lost all respect for Vol'Jin when he didn't do the right thing in the first place. He should have handled Garrosh before it was too late, but let Thrall talk him out of doing the right thing. It's a poor leader who doesn't do the right thing but lets themselves be talked out of it.
Edited by Linias on 5/8/2012 9:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I say give it to the troll with the understanding that it is Thrall's child's destiny to take up the mantle when he is of age.
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Priest
Jaina Proudmoore
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
No No No. It will be Thrall's son. He'll grow up fine, then when he tries to activate his latent mega shaman powers, he'll activate Deathwing's latent essence that had entered Aagra's womb and fall into a coma, simultaneously killing Thrall. Thrall's son will be in a coma till he reaches adulthood. When he comes out he will be a fully awakened Shaman with all the powers of his parent. He will do a few big things but eventually he will come in contact with a powerful elementalist trapped within anouther elemental plane. They will work together to open a massive elemental portal called the "Elemental Portal" which will allow huge armies of elementals to sweep over Azeroth. Stormwind might get razed a couple times.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Gamon. He's tired of being stepped on in the Inn; it's time he took his rightful place as Warchief.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
The yellow power ranger. You know from the very first season of power rangers.

Id follow her >.>

she dead bro
Reply Quote
The flying spaghetti monster for far too long has it been ignored.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
The yellow power ranger. You know from the very first season of power rangers.

Id follow her >.>

she dead bro

ownt.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I sincerely doubt that Metzen would let Thrall take a backseat.

That would imply that the dev actually care what the playerbase wants and doesn't want and I've long since come to the conclusion that this is their game and they're just charging us to play in it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
rexxar!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
05/08/2012 08:58 AMPosted by Nirco
Rexxar

Would be awesome.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
It should have gone to Saurfang in the first place.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'm pulling for Baine with Hamuul and Vol'jin acting as advisers. But I'm a Tauren fanboy, so there's that to consider.
Reply Quote
70 Orc Shaman
Broxigar or bust.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Me, totally me. I got plans, many plans.

The question is who likes clandestine operations to mess with alliance on a regular basis?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I sincerely doubt that Metzen would let Thrall take a backseat.

That would imply that the dev actually care what the playerbase wants and doesn't want and I've long since come to the conclusion that this is their game and they're just charging us to play in it.

Well i mean he is now the earth aspect... i doubt the dragons would let him rule the horde.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Me.

Obviously.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]