<The Eleventh Hour> recruiting 25 man heroics

100 Night Elf Priest
Do you look for a sociable environment filled with good people? Looking for consistent progression? Do you want stability? Think you need to do it in a 10 man environment?

The Eleventh Hour is a 25 man guild recruiting that could meet those demands.

We raid Tuesday, Thursday and Monday. 8 PM EST - 11 PM EST Enjoy your weekends off!!!
We provide flasks and potions for our raiders to maximize themselves.
We provide a friendly environment and fun atmosphere in vent while chewing glass.

You can look at our past. It is long and decorated. However The Eleventh Hour is not here recruiting for the past. We are looking forward to the future. We are a guild that has been around since the beginning in 2005. We have seen Molten Core through Dragon Soul as current content. We have stayed near the top of the progression list. We have been able to do this by having a great group of friendly people who enjoy playing the game.

But what about tomorrow! We are here and we are looking forward to the Mists of Pandaria expansion. We are looking forward to the good times and the epics. This is the time to prepare for it. Join us and be a part of the team. Help reach level 90 and explore new raids. Conquer Heroic fights. Chase legendary weapons. Kill internet Dragons!!!!

Have friends? We have a community rank for people who are not interested in raiding to keep your friends and loved ones close. Feel free to bring in a group of people looking for a place to experience the next level and challenge as well. Cupcakes for all!

We currently are recruiting
[*]Healers (Shaman, Priest, Paladin, Druid) *And coming soon MONK!!!!!
[*]Hybrid DPS with strong healer offspec
[*]Elemental Shaman
[*]Mage
[*]Boomkin
[*]Retribution Paladin
[*]DPS Warrior
[*]Monk DPS (Reserve your spot)

Recruitment is closed at this time to
Rogues
Warlocks
Tanks (Sorry Monks too)

http://www.eleventhhour.org to look at all our accomplishments and fancy screenshots of dead bosses who tried to slow us down. Feel free to contact Mistariah or Mystery in game for a nice one on one chat or feel free to post here.
Edited by Mystery on 5/31/2012 7:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Heroic Ultraxion Down. Still raiding and still killing.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Glad to see Eleventh Still kickin A** an takin names. to this day have still not found a guild that was cool as Eleventh. Well maybe except for Divine Intervention, but I don't think any of your guildies would know that guild. too come back an DPS for eleventh........ who knows in this game
Reply Quote
64 Human Mage
05/12/2012 08:43 PMPosted by Todar
Glad to see Eleventh Still kickin A** an takin names. to this day have still not found a guild that was cool as Eleventh. Well maybe except for Divine Intervention, but I don't think any of your guildies would know that guild. too come back an DPS for eleventh........ who knows in this game

Pfft go back an hide you ol goat <3

*bump for Eleventh*
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bump for more healers and dps!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Two new heroic kills in. 5/8 Heroics. Healers that want to experience heroic level raiding vs LFR and normal are strongly encouraged to catch up with myself, Mistariah or our website for more information.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
BUMP! For great justice!

Is that internet meme still 'cool' ?

See ya'll in game!

//Mistariah
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Bump for good peoples!

-Claidi
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bump for more ranged DPS! Specifically Mages with Focus Magic for Elemental Shamans :D.
We're still running 25 mans. Also, currently 6/8H and working hard on Spine.
Reply Quote
15 Blood Elf Mage
Looking to get my resto druid and my mage off Zul'jin and back on Earthen Ring. You guys sound like a good bunch.

Edit: Just been to site. Since I'm off server, I can't join into trial raids. Oh well, best of luck!
Edited by Valithiel on 8/1/2012 11:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Bump for more ranged DPS! Specifically Mages with Focus Magic for Elemental Shamans :D.
We're still running 25 mans. Also, currently 6/8H and working hard on Spine.

so mages who set things on fire are not welcome?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
I barely play this character anymore, but I saw a shoutout from Todar and felt compelled to make a post... figured I'd give a bump for my old team.

P.S. Bindee sucks.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
08/02/2012 04:35 PMPosted by Cindella
P.S. Bindee sucks.

don't be jelly
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
I barely play this character anymore, but I saw a shoutout from Todar and felt compelled to make a post... figured I'd give a bump for my old team.

P.S. Bindee sucks.

Holy crap!! it is Cin!!! Teh one who taugh me fire an melting faces was fun!! still is imho. I still laught to this day when we one shotted the last boss in SM cathedral for Aadrinna!

an As for the last line? Ummm
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I am interested to Join I transferred from ER horde side was in Dissonance just came back about 2 weeks ago when Disso. fell apart and looking to get back in to raiding and get ready for MOP.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm ret off spec main spec holy but really wanting to ret main spec with holy off spec.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Sin, now is a great time, if any, to apply. We are currently bulking up our roster for the tentative release of Mists.

In other news... we are now 7/8 Heroic for 25mans!! Yippee!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Spine heroic now down! Working on madness which was nearly killed! We are recruiting for MoP! WTB mages and holy paladins!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Ooo grats on Spine dudes, I think 25H server first madness is still up since OG did it on 10 right? Good luck!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]