hax10 sucks.

05/09/2012 01:01 PMPosted by Lurowene
I cant tell if Marthaz is just a huge troll, wasting everyone's time with his/her pointless forum threads or if he is just really bad. And to everyone else, just because you don't like Hax10 doesn't mean they're bad.

marthaz = holyhell, you do the math.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Yes I apologize, I'm a recent xfer to this server.
Reply Quote
no you
Edited by Aurolite on 5/10/2012 8:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin

marthaz = holyhell, you do the math.

gandâlf hølyhell marthaz restø zåzar

According to my addon.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin

I beat you to it!

My working and lack of sleep failed to point this out to me. Bad brain!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
CITY #1
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I agree.....they have a couple of good players but the success they have lies in numbers....they are like a pack of mexicans if you catch one alone they run for the high hills or the guards that is. The exception , it pains me to say it is Elisandra.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
05/22/2012 02:36 AMPosted by Cintero
they are like a pack of mexicans if you catch one alone they run for the high hills or the guards that is. The exception , it pains me to say it is Elisandra.

the irony of this sentence
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
05/22/2012 09:32 AMPosted by Friday
they are like a pack of mexicans if you catch one alone they run for the high hills or the guards that is. The exception , it pains me to say it is Elisandra.

ROFL
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
05/22/2012 09:32 AMPosted by Friday

Rofl.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
What is the irony? Oh and yes Elisandra does run to the guards just like the rest of you people. I meant in a 1vs1 battle she usually kicks my !@#, she is the only one that will come out of the base alone though. The girl is the only one with any balls.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
an alliance talking about guard pulls. best joke 2k12
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
05/22/2012 03:10 PMPosted by Friday
an alliance talking about guard pulls. best joke 2k12
Reply Quote
Yeah they are pretty terrible. They called themselves a pvp guild and all they do is world pvp 40v1 ganking. Im a pve champ and thats like saying, I love running 5 man heroics but I hate raiding. It doesnt make sense. If your going to pvp, at least do it right and get a arena rating.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
RED#1

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
07/18/2012 05:40 AMPosted by Wabbajack
Yeah they are pretty terrible. They called themselves a pvp guild and all they do is world pvp 40v1 ganking. Im a pve champ and thats like saying, I love running 5 man heroics but I hate raiding. It doesnt make sense. If your going to pvp, at least do it right and get a arena rating.

oh boy!
Reply Quote
07/18/2012 05:40 AMPosted by Wabbajack
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
this thread reeks of peanut butter jellllllly

all ally can hope for is a hax10 of its own
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]