Nazgrels lack of good raiders.

07/02/2012 08:45 PMPosted by Moriss
Nazgrel was one of the only servers that failed to kill Kil'Jaeden before the launch of Wrath of the Lich King.

You're Welcome.

Locking out Mass Casualty and whatever terrible Alliance guild of SWP for the last few nights of BC at the same time will forever be the greatest PVP achievement this server will ever see.

MC disbanding almost immediately afterwards was just a Bonus..

No, YOU'RE WELCOME. Don't make me kick you from Sneekee's guild. Especially when I was the one with the contact that gave me their first raid ID on Turalyon to !@#$ with them again. I WANT CREDIT, TOO. Also, that Alliance guild trying to train mobs to me was pretty hilarious.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

You're Welcome.

Locking out Mass Casualty and whatever terrible Alliance guild of SWP for the last few nights of BC at the same time will forever be the greatest PVP achievement this server will ever see.

MC disbanding almost immediately afterwards was just a Bonus..

No, YOU'RE WELCOME. Don't make me kick you from Sneekee's guild. Especially when I was the one with the contact that gave me their first raid ID on Turalyon to !@#$ with them again. I WANT CREDIT, TOO. Also, that Alliance guild trying to train mobs to me was pretty hilarious.

ALL HAIL REGALS, FOR DOING ALMOST NOTHING

Snatching their guild tag was cool too, I guess, ALL HAIL REGALS FOR DOING MORE THAN ALMOST NOTHING

But seriously, I still can't believe that I stopped that Alliance guild with a lvl 38.. Of course they did manage to kill me, but why would I ever release spirit?

GREY TEXT??? WTF IS THIS SORCERY??
Edited by Moriss on 7/2/2012 10:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote

GREY TEXT??? WTF IS THIS SORCERY??

Yeah, it's pretty terrible.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]