[Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps] sup

85 Tauren Paladin
Hello thunderlord. Semmir here stopping by to say hello. Oh and it looks like the best weapon in the game has once again fallen into my hands. Funny how destiny works. But then again it's only right that skilled players are the ones who get nice things. I'm sure you all miss me so i'm just here spread my grace to the tiny portion of the server that isn't hatred filled baddies. If you are bad (and trust me I know who you are) or do not have a madness weapon there is no need to post ITT, as you fail at the game and your opinion is unimportant.

I'm sure in this thread there will be a few spiteful baddies spewing about how I am not the best paladin, or that i'm just an imposter etc. I know I'm good, but you would have the be an extremely bad player to want to impersonate someone who is actually good at the game. Which I am so there is no need to impersonate myself. I was the best player to ever hit the create character button on that server.

So thunderlord, how is the dead server full of jealous bads treating you?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
You paid $25 to do normal modes?

lol
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Oh hey, it's that weapon I have on 2 alts.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
You paid $25 to do normal modes?

lol

Hello thunderlord. Semmir here stopping by to say hello. Oh and it looks like the best weapon in the game has once again fallen into my hands. Funny how destiny works. But then again it's only right that skilled players are the ones who get nice things. I'm sure you all miss me so i'm just here spread my grace to the tiny portion of the server that isn't hatred filled baddies. If you are bad (and trust me I know who you are) or do not have a madness weapon there is no need to post ITT, as you fail at the game and your opinion is unimportant.

I'm sure in this thread there will be a few spiteful baddies spewing about how I am not the best paladin, or that i'm just an imposter etc. I know I'm good, but you would have the be an extremely bad player to want to impersonate someone who is actually good at the game. Which I am so there is no need to impersonate myself. I was the best player to ever hit the create character button on that server.

So thunderlord, how is the dead server full of jealous bads treating you?

What the !@#$ did you just %^-*ing say to me, you little !@#$%? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the ^-*! out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my @#$%ing words. You think you can get away with saying that ^-*! to me over the Internet? Think again, @#$%er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ^-*!ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your little miserable @#$ off the face of the continent, you little %^-*. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you could have held your !@#$ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you %^-*!@# idiot. I will $%^- fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re *!@#ing dead, kiddo

05/08/2012 10:48 AMPosted by Mozzarella
Oh hey, it's that weapon I have on 2 alts.

And here they come. I'm pretty sure I said don't bother posting ITT if you are bad or do not have a madness weapon. Are you guys seriously so bad you can't even follow instructions on a forum? You are all so minuscule why do you even bother playing if you only exist in a cycle of jealously of players better than you and fruitlessly strive to be better?

Bads confuse me
Reply Quote
2 Goblin Shaman
^ this kid talks like he has no friends...hes that fat kid in the basement who thinks hes superman cuz he can shove 2 big macs in his mouth...the best weapon in the game for ret pallys is heroic gurthalak..looks like you only have normal..fail...and looks like your only raid exp is 1 kill normal spine..1 kill normal madness..double fail..its look like you JUST got that weapon...after its been nerfed 20 percent and is old content...theres people that have had normal and heroic gurth the first month...hahaha !@#$ @@%# tauren..and it also looks like your pvp set only has 2.6k resil LMAO G o o k D i C k
Edited by Headboard on 5/8/2012 11:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Seriously feel the need to post about getting NORMAL gurthalak??? Some of us have had that for months on our alts... Gratz I guess? Maybe if it was heroic you would catch the eye of some people and you would possess the best weapon in the game momentarily. However, your gear and ability screams LFR baddie.

/thread people nothing to see here but a little kid showing off his pixels
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
troll /cough
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Lol. Server full of jealous baddies. Guess I shouldn't have expected anything other than that on it's forum. I see this server is still just as bad and spiteful as I left it.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
your mom
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Grats on nerfed content. Whats next?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
05/08/2012 11:09 AMPosted by Harvey
I'm pretty sure I said don't bother posting ITT if you are bad or do not have a madness weapon.

No guys, he's right. I shouldn't have posted a response. I don't have a madness weapon. All I have is this crappy Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest. His instructions were so SIMPLE, but I just couldn't follow orders. I'm such a noob.

Man.... wish I could use 2-handed swords.
Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Hunter
we having a t3 party?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I always wondered why so many people were so eager to indulge Captain Try-Hard Troll. Maybe it's been long enough that some of us forgot? /dunno
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
05/09/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Methusula
I always wondered why so many people were so eager to indulge Captain Try-Hard Troll.

people love to hate
Reply Quote
05/08/2012 08:39 AMPosted by Harvey
Hello thunderlord. Semmir here

stopped reading there. go away
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Grats on getting so many bites.

Shame on ye Thunderlordians.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Dude... it's the regular version... How are you proud of that?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I has heroic Maw, can I be special too? :O
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]