90 Human Mage
06/20/2012 01:56 PMPosted by Skullfiend
Hold on one min there sir. Ashamanxx said you guys would never be able to do this. HOW CAN HE BE WRONG?! Gratz tho I wonder who is going to complain about this haha.

Man, I haven't even been on these forums for months and my name is still getting tossed around.

I've always admitted when I was wrong - and clearly I was wrong here as he said they'd do it and they did. Its not easy; we recently cleared it without the buff as well and Madness is still challenging even in mostly BiS gear and months of practice on the fight. I was surprised at how easy Spine was, but you can't undo that 15% tendon nerf and it makes all the difference.

Grats Vital.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/02/2012 01:01 PMPosted by Ashamanxx
we recently cleared it without the buff as well and Madness is still challenging even in mostly BiS gear and months of practice on the fight

We didn't have a rogue for 70% slows on the head phase so it was a little tricky. But all in all, I don't think any of us found the encounter to be challenging at all. Regardless, thanks for admitting that you were wrong and good luck to Despotism in MoP.
Edited by Pro on 8/2/2012 2:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Our guild alt group is now clearing 8/8H on a weekly basis.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Recruitment will remain open until we get closer to MoP's release.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Recruitment needs have been updated.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Raiding late on patch day = half the addon problems that other guilds have. WOOT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/29/2012 06:02 PMPosted by Kilphd
Raiding late on patch day = half the addon problems that other guilds have. WOOT

YEA!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
A priest of the disciplinary specialty and a chicken are both required for our progression raiding.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/04/2012 02:12 AMPosted by Pro
A priest of the disciplinary specialty and a chicken are both required for our progression raiding.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Recruitment will be coming to a close soon with the release of MoP just around the corner. If you're interested in stepping your game up in the next expansion, apply on our site while the opportunity exists!

www.Vital-Guild.info
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Go!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/06/2012 11:40 AMPosted by Skullfiendz
Go!!!!!!!

Skull, I feel that now is a good time to express my true feelings about you.

From the day I first transferred here, your beautiful eye band has nearly melted my heart. The fact that you have legendary daggers on not one, but TWO rogues, makes me get all warm inside. Watching you thrust those sexy weapons at lightning speed makes me want to explode with indescribable feelings. I frequently think back to the day that you let me mount you on my bank alt. You thought it was for transportation reasons, but NO, it was far more than that. There will always be a place for you in my small blood elf heart. I love you Skull, I want to spend everyday in Orgrimmar with you (and occasionally Eckspo) by my side.

-Pro, forever and always.
Edited by Pro on 9/6/2012 2:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/06/2012 02:00 PMPosted by Pro
Go!!!!!!!

From the day I first transferred here, your beautiful eye band has nearly melted my heart. The fact that you have legendary daggers on not one, but TWO rogues, makes me get all warm inside. Watching you thrust those sexy weapons at lightning speed makes me want to explode with indescribable feelings. I frequently think back to the day that you let me mount you on my bank alt. You thought it was for transportation reasons, but NO, it was far more than that. There will always be a place for you in my small blood elf heart. I love you Skull, I want to spend everyday in Orgrimmar with you (and occasionally Eckspo) by my side.

Things just got awkward in here...

And giving such high praise to someone who trolled the forums saying someone was dead doesn't speak highly of your guild reputation.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

And giving such high praise to someone who trolled the forums saying someone was dead doesn't speak highly of your guild reputation.

I don't monitor people's actions nor do I care what people do with their time. In my raids, in my guild, and in my presence, Skull has always been not only a very helpful person but a quality raider at that. From my understanding, the person he claimed had died was a friend of his and the post was nothing but a cruel sense of humor. I personally don't acknowledge people's actions outside of what goes on inside of Vital because I tend to stick with the rule of "minding my own business", a rule that I highly recommend taking advantage of. In Vital we value our guild's reputation to a certain extent, however, our main goal is not to appeal to the general public. Our goal is to be a successful top tier raiding guild while maintaining a great atmosphere within the walls of our guild. With that said, we care more about the performance of our members than what they say or do outside of raid time. That same rule applies to both me and the other guild master of this guild. We are the leaders of a competitive raiding guild, we don't run a daycare and we aren't running for President. For the most part it is safe to say that I represent Vital pretty well, but I do have a sense of humor and I'm not afraid to speak what is on my mind. Whether it is making ridiculous responses to people like Skullfiend or defending myself against posts like yours that challenge my persona, I do as I please. If my individual actions alone change your thoughts and opinions about our guild as a whole, you aren't a very credible source of judgement anyway.
Edited by Pro on 9/6/2012 5:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
09/06/2012 02:00 PMPosted by Pro
Go!!!!!!!

Lawl...Just read that awesomeness! I speak for both of us when I say that we love you 2!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
09/06/2012 03:07 PMPosted by Elu

Really from you? It was a joke that both Razaka and I did for kicks. If you took is seriously well that sucks but we had our giggles. Rep over a game? Please girl. That is all.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/06/2012 10:47 PMPosted by Skullfiend
Lawl...Just read that awesomeness! I speak for both of us when I say that we love you 2!

lmao <3
Reply Quote
09/06/2012 10:54 PMPosted by Skullfiend
Really from you? It was a joke that both Razaka and I did for kicks. If you took is seriously well that sucks but we had our giggles. Rep over a game? Please girl. That is all.

You know I love you Skull, and I know that rep doesn't mean !@#$; performance does.

I obviously have an odd sense of humor and should've made my sarcasm more noticeable. I did find it humorous that Pro wrote a wall of text in order to explain his feelings, though.

@Skull Tell Sly I said hi.
Edited by Elu on 9/7/2012 8:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/07/2012 08:10 AMPosted by Elu
I obviously have an odd sense of humor and should've made my sarcasm more noticeable. I did find it humorous that Pro wrote a wall of text in order to explain his feelings, though.

Hey man, you come at me and I'm not gonna waste my time with a one-liner. I gotta go all out, SON!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Well you got me lol... I gotta tell ya I was feeling pretty bummed til you posted again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]