http://i.imgur.com/hszkq.jpg
Edited by Pro on 10/12/2012 6:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Heroic Feng the Accursed down.

http://i.imgur.com/CupNW.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We're making steady progress on Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder and expecting a kill soon.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
HIGH NEED FOR:

Holy Paladin

Windwalker Monk
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
HIGH NEED FOR:

Holy Paladin

Windwalker Monk
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Props for kicking dude
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
10/16/2012 08:53 PMPosted by Withoutt
On top of that, My brother died this past month, and The CO-GM said that was not a valid excuse to stop raiding, and Pro ended up kicking me because my brother died because members have issues with me because I don't put up with bull!@#$ talked about my brother. That's what type of guild your applying to.

If this is true, then Vital should be ashamed of itself.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Oh its true. WIM logs are still available.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't ever respond to posts people make when they whine because I kick them from my guild, but I'll make a slight exception and make a brief statement because I can't stand liars.

Without was a weak priest healer when he raided with us during the late stage of Dragon Soul, but we decided to keep him around with the slight chance that he might improve if he played a Monk. About a month or so before Mists of Pandaria released, Without randomly stopped showing up to raids and stopped logging on all together. He was missing in action until one day, three weeks later, he logged in to inform us that his brother had committed suicide.

While his brother's death was very unfortunate, and I wouldn't wish that kind of tragedy on anyone, you cannot expect everyone else to put what they are doing on hold for three weeks until you come back from mourning. Especially when you disappear randomly without letting anyone at all know what's going on. Therefore, because of a combination of both missing three weeks of raid without any form of notice and because Without himself informed us that he would not be able to play the game enough to raid anymore, he was benched and given a casual position in Vital.

As Mists of Pandaria rolled around Without started playing full-time again and began causing unnecessary drama as well as problems regularly within the guild. We have a zero tolerance policy for drama in Vital and yesterday was the straw that broke the camel's back. As such, I removed Without from the guild because of creating consistent issues, not because his brother died.

I do not have any regrets for the decision I made nor will I ever have sympathy for someone that creates drama, regardless of their personal problems. We have guidelines that everyone is expected to follow. If enforcing our policies in a strict manner makes us the bad guys, so be it. We aren't here to cater to the public eye, we play this game to clear content.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior

Without was a weak priest healer when he raided with us during the late stage of Dragon Soul, but we decided to keep him around with the slight chance that he might improve if he played a Monk.

Yeah guy, top 20 parse on every fight not being padded or fed buffs is bad!, but hey, first legendary as a guild for a main tank for his off spec, nice!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Is your brother ok?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We're recruiting the following:

[1] Mistweaver Monk, Holy Paladin, or Resto Shaman
[1] Extremely strong and competitive dps
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
HIGH NEED FOR:

[1] Non-Paladin Tank
[1] Non-Druid Healer
[1] Windwalker Monk
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/21/2012 09:29 PMPosted by Naqi
bump

Heroic: Gara'jal the Spiritbinder down.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
10/17/2012 05:50 PMPosted by Chamois
On top of that, My brother died this past month, and The CO-GM said that was not a valid excuse to stop raiding, and Pro ended up kicking me because my brother died because members have issues with me because I don't put up with bull!@#$ talked about my brother. That's what type of guild your applying to.

If this is true, then Vital should be ashamed of itself.

/Violin
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]