New Beta Build Coming Up Later Today (May 8)

(Locked)

100 Draenei Warrior
It's always the ones that watch too many TV adds and know nothing about computers that call Macs bad machines. I use both.
90 Worgen Warlock
I hope they fix the mount thing because i miss my bear and mammoth and on the mac vs pc thing going on in this forum i would just like to say pc are for all kinds of things that why they tend to be lower priced than macs. macs are expensive because their high performance and pc's that are expensive are just the same.
85 Draenei Shaman
are you kidding... later in this week?....... wow i just got the beta few days ago sigh.
85 Orc Shaman
05/08/2012 05:02 PMPosted by Warrn
Lol at Mac users. You guys paid 50% more just because of the logo.

lol at 90% of pc users. You guys paid 50% more just because of the logo.
90 Worgen Warlock
PC's are better
90 Worgen Warlock
05/08/2012 03:47 PMPosted by Windhorn
Mac sucks, get a real computer.

At least Apple isn't responsible for Vista.

The newer version of vista is amazing
90 Worgen Warlock
True that
85 Orc Shaman
05/08/2012 05:13 PMPosted by Warrn
lol at 90% of pc users. You guys paid 50% more just because of the logo.

Classic example of a blind mac user who thinks that macs can even come close to pcs at performance/price.

Classic example of I have a custom built PC you !@#$ing idiot...PC users that buy from a name-brand like Dell are paying more than 50% extra for the logo...so feel free to go sit with the mactards in their corner and cry about it
100 Troll Hunter
Regardless of platform preference, not a lot of people can afford to drop cash on a new gaming rig at any time. I started playing enough games that it made more sense to have a PC than a Mac at least two years ago -- but I'm still on my four-year-old Mac because I've been unemployed for at least half of that time and am presently living off savings.

Would appreciate clarification on whether it's all 64-bit Macs or just the Mac 64-bit client though.
86 Human Warlock
We have a new build of the World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria beta client almost ready to push live, and it will come up later today. This new build includes a new zone (Townlong Steppes), new quests, and new scenarios.

Please be aware that players testing on 64-bit versions of a Mac OS will be unable to play during this build. There is an issue in this build with Mac-64, and we didn’t want that issue to delay testing for the majority of players.

We expect that we will release the next build, which will include a fix for the Mac-64 issue, later this week.

Thank you for your feedback and continued testing of Mists of Pandaria.

Wait a minute, did you say scenarios?

Will they be playable now!? I thought they were max-level only.
78 Orc Death Knight
i just wanna reach my 2.2k arena on beta im lvl 88 rogue sub why did u nerf us WHY!! I WANNA PLAY!!
90 Worgen Warlock
go live already :)
100 Night Elf Death Knight
Find an ipad that can play wow without troubles......the storage alone will kill everything
1 Gnome Warrior
05/08/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Oyness
Spoken like a true shut in. I enjoy my Mac and get with the times. Desktops are going obsolete...

Spoken like a true hipster, desktops will never be obsolete.
I went mac, and I went back. Didn't go where I expected after they switched to intel processors.

It was a great machine though, but age took its toll, like it does on pretty much any computer.

Now... To Blizzard... It's 6 PM your time. Where's the beta build already? Where is that friggin semicolon you missed that is making it take forever to get it built?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]