(A) The 100,000g WoW Factor is Friday 11th!

90 Human Priest
Join us this Friday 11th, from 9pm - 11pm Eastern Standard Time the WoW Factor transmog challenge show is returning to Scarlet Crusade to pay our respects to the Alliance!

Our Guest Judge for this weekend's event is none other than the creative mastermind behind Epic Weapons, forgers of the official Frostmourne and the brand new Doomhammer replicas! Join in the commentary as we get their take on the weapons on display and what it would take to craft them in the real world! And don't miss out on their new DOOMHAMMER replica, just released today!

http://www.epicweapons.com/wow-products-doomhammer2.php

Livestream has been moved to the official WoW Factor Show livestream:

twitch.tv/wowfactorshow

Credit to Xanrus, of the (H) Mercenaries LLC guild for his most generous donation of over 100,000g to ensure the WoW Factor returned to Scarlet Crusade to share the community event with the Alliance! I say over 100,000g because he had to buy an item for nearly 118,000g via the Neutral AH in order to transfer the prize purse over to the Alliance. So fellow Allys, please give a nod to this generous gentleman for without his generosity, Friday's event would not have been possible so soon!

Now on with the show!

Prepare your best transmogs, ladies and gents, and get ready to help us search for the most sought after look in all of Azeroth, the WoW Factor.

We'll begin with Round One: Premiere Selections, valued at 1,000g - 5,000g. Players present during round one of the event have a shot at earning a minimum 1,000g prize or a maximum 5,000g prize. Prizes will be determined qualitatively by the WoW Factor judges (listed below).

Round Two: Final Selections, valued at 10,000g. Players present during round two of the event have a shot at earning one of three (3) coveted 10,000g prizes.

Rules.
1) The majority of your outfit must be transmogrified.
2) You may alter your look during the show, but you will do so at your own risk.
3) We do not recommend competing with multiple characters unless you can do so using multiple accounts. Again, you will do so at your own risk.

The Livestream.
Enhance your in-game experience by loading up the WoW Factor livestream at twitch.tv/wowfactorshow in your browser. Doing so will enable you to listen in on the judges commentary so you can follow along and catch the heartbeat of the show!

The Judges.
Keelhaul, weapons expert from Disenchanting Azeroth (www.deazeroth.com). The "Mogfather" has given away over 2.3 million gold at these events.
Noelani, armor expert from WoW Roleplay Gear (www.wowroleplaygear.com)
Elvine, transmog market analyst and entrepreneur (www.twitch.tv/elvinemod)
*And stay tuned for a surprise guest judge to be revealed at the show!

Only a few days remain! Finish those outfits and we'll see you real soon!

-Keel
Edited by Keelhaul on 5/11/2012 12:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Huzzah! A great big "thank you" to our generous benefactor!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
05/08/2012 05:15 PMPosted by Otenshi
A great big "thank you" to our generous benefactor!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Yay! We're coming back! Looking forward to all the great outfits Alliance has to offer.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Friday night, May 11th from 9pm - 11pm Eastern! A two hour community event! Rules and prize structure to follow, as well as the announcement of our surprise guest judge!

The show will be livestreamed at twitch.tv/elvinemod

Spread the word to your guildies and to others in the community! We are on our way!

Keel
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
aww it's my favorite little pink haired gnome and monocle sporting humandude. Hope the alliance has as much fun as the horde did, with a few less trolls lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Updated contest details.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Just to clarify, you've listed 9pm as the start time in the seed post, and then (before that) 9pm-11pm Eastern.

As the server clock operates on Central time, the event will begin at 8pm server time, correct?
Edited by Otenshi on 5/9/2012 10:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
05/09/2012 10:20 PMPosted by Otenshi
As the server clock operates on Central time, the event will begin at 8pm server time, correct?

Yes, server time for the event would be 8pm - 10pm. Good catch!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Our Guest Judge for this weekend's event is none other than the creative mastermind behind Epic Weapons, forgers of the official Frostmourne and the brand new Doomhammer replicas! Join in the commentary as we get their take on the weapons on display and what it would take to craft them in the real world! And don't miss out on their new DOOMHAMMER replica, just released today!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Clothes picked out.....check
Manicure....check
Pedicure....check
Hair done.......I haven't had a hair cut in 85 levels! Don't do this to me!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Livestream has been moved to the official WoW Factor Show livestream:

twitch.tv/wowfactorshow
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
This will be fa-bu-lusssssssssssssssssssssss
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Less than an hour to go!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
A big thank you to the WoW Factor for returning to Scarlet Crusade. Hope the Alliance participants had a blast. Special thanks to Xanrus for being the sponsor to make this all possible!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Congratulations to everyone involved! Thank you so much to our wonderful judges, and our patient attendees. The event went great, even despite the hic-up in audio. :P

Everyone looked great, and thanks again!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Thanks to the hosts and a big thank you to Xanrus for giving the Alliance a shot at being called pretty. Your money has been stowed safely in my beard.

I AM PRETTY, DAMN IT.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Thanks so much! That was too much fun and I was thirlled to win 1k! I wish I had tuned into the live stream earlier to hear the commentary on my gear, live and learn! Big massive shout out to Xanrus for being the sponsor, **MUAH**!!! Look so very forward to the next time!

Yes, we are pretty damn it!!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Just in case folks aren't aware, a screenshot of the winners was posted on forgecampsunshine.com last night.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
This had to be the most fun event I have attended in the game. It was great seeing so many people show up. Many of them, I had never seen before and enjoyed seeing the work and effort they had put into their toons. I was thrilled with my 1k and offer gratz to everyone who won, and of course, a thank you to the sponsor and judges, for without them, this wouldn't have been possible.

I will anxiously away the return of this event (like really soon I hope!) as my poor little mage (Kittylicious) wants her day in the limelight as well.

On a side note, I am willing to contribute to a fund pool to help with the monetary rewards. Perhaps if others are willing to donate (surely we can all agree on one person to hold the gold) then we can make this happen again sooner rather than later and bring our alts next time around. If anyone is up for this, put me down for donating 10k. If twenty of us did that, another event could be hosted for each faction.

I might even be willing to donate a Sand Drake for the grand prize winner, pending interest in having this event held again.

.....unless donating meant I couldnt compete O_o. I could always donate for horde side I suppose.

/ Skylark / Kittylicious / Despoena
Edited by Skÿlark on 5/12/2012 6:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]