Ideas for Expansion after MoP?

23 Human Hunter
PvP
your forgetting the first thing in the lore of wow the titans my guess is the last expac will have to do with them as they come back to check up on their worlds and see how screwed up we have made ours and try to destroy it and remake it

a possible hero class renegade titans that wish to help you save your world

titans will have something to do with one thats just an idea i gave
Reply Quote
I feel that the next expac is another lie about Alliance doing something worth-while. But in the end We lose.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
They should've made Moonglade the Night Elven starting zone, with Nighthaven as the Night Elven capital. Then they could've made Teldrassil a hyped-up high level zone - or even a conglomerate of zones - in an expansion involving the Emerald Nightmare.

I submit this not just because I think it's a good idea, but also because it just doesn't make sense for the Night Elves to pack up and abandon Kalimdor - a land that they've protected, nurtured and lived in for 10,000 years - after the third war.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
They should've made Moonglade the Night Elven starting zone, with Nighthaven as the Night Elven capital. Then they could've made Teldrassil a hyped-up high level zone - or even a conglomerate of zones - in an expansion involving the Emerald Nightmare.

I submit this not just because I think it's a good idea, but also because it just doesn't make sense for the Night Elves to pack up and abandon Kalimdor - a land that they've protected, nurtured and lived in for 10,000 years - after the third war.

Moving the Night Elf capital to Nighthaven isn't really feasible in an expansion, even another world-revamp like Cataclysm (which I wouldn't expect unless WoW is still producing expansions 10 years down the road). If we could go back in time and rebuild WoW from scratch I would actually recommend doing away with the very concept of Teldrassil, making Nighthaven the Night Elven capital, and keeping the Night Elves independent of the Horde and Alliance (who wouldn't even be at war, even if they wouldn't exactly be friends). But that is a discussion for another time.

Anyways an Emerald Dream expansion is always a possibility. I would probably bundle it with a little South Sea and Old God content, and turn the whole thing into a final confrontation with the Old Gods. So that when we go to Ny'alotha and kick N'Zoth in the face, the Old Gods on Azeroth will cease to be a serious threat...at least for another few thousand years.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
No, I meant from the start of WoW.
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Paladin
Well, the Last X-pac is going to be with Sargeras... Whether its in the Twisting Nether or not. Thats the last boss.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Not necisarily.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I'd like a Titan World. Something like Ulduar scaled up a couple hundred times, only without any outside corruption present.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
OK, how about a pirate class with no character affiliation? Instead of choosing A or H, the player is free to roam around any of the cap. cities. However, they cant just attack players for the heck of it. They have to flag themselves of course. They will, obviously, be able to speak both languages. Also, obviously, they will be able to get both sets of factions achievements. The reputations should work the same, though. You fight with one faction, you PO the other. With that said, I believe, that it should not be a hero class. Thats just a lot of useless rep. grinding. It would be kind of cool to have an unique ach. for the class but I don't think the big guys in Blizz. would appreciate that as much as me. So leave out any class specific ach.

Or draw from history and the players will choose a faction to fight for and that faction will issue a letter of marque, or pirates commission. When you're done with that faction, you can trash the commission and fight for the other side. I don't think Blizz would like that idea much at all, either.

A couple of racial ideas would be obvious. Getting drunk gives better bonuses. Looting booty, (I love that word), could get a very small bonus. Swim speed could be upped or perhaps the swim potions have faster or longer durations. The obligatory class mount will be a ship, albeit, a very, very small ship able to carry more than one person at some point.

You can mix and match the talent trees all you want. Tank, DPS, healer, whatever. I think, though, it should be all DPS. Two melee (cutlasses, swords, maybe daggers) and one ranged (guns. Akimbo, of course). The idea of a pirate tank, just sounds off. Pirates don't strike me as a tank class, at least not drawn from real life history. Then again, this is WORLD of Warcraft. Healers just sounds absolutely ridiculous as a pirate class.

You're more than welcome to pick these ideas apart for whatever reason. IMHO its a good concept.

Go!
Edited by Gnomeansnome on 7/17/2012 10:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
It is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to early for another dreary Lich King expansion. That would be awful on blizzards part.
Edited by Desidarius on 7/29/2012 9:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
In reply to the idea if illidan being brought back, I think his hinting may have been fullfilled in the hour of twilight, well of eternity , where it kinda goes through his story.
Reply Quote
08/03/2012 11:54 AMPosted by Commandorezy
In reply to the idea if illidan being brought back, I think his hinting may have been fullfilled in the hour of twilight, well of eternity , where it kinda goes through his story.

That's what i think, but people seem convinced he'll come back to something else

Personally, we're due for a Legion expansion before more Scourge
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Personally, as long as it gives me a Demon Hunter class, I'll be happy.

Though that's a little misguiding. I wouldn't be happy if they screwed up everything but Demon Hunters. I'd be slightly less happy.
Reply Quote
99 Tauren Shaman
08/03/2012 12:19 PMPosted by Aaronierro
Though that's a little misguiding. I wouldn't be happy if they screwed up everything but Demon Hunters. I'd be slightly less happy.

The players on RP servers will do that well enough.

ANYWAY.

I would like to see something involving the Blood Elf orphan from Shattrath. Magically aged, given more power by some wayward member of the bronze flight...
-She- starts messing with timelines and what not in an attempt to bring back her parents or some way to stop the Scourge from ever becoming a threat...
However, she goes a little overboard and is completely oblivious to it. At which point we would be forced to track her down, kill the things she stirred up, and bring her back infront of the Bronzeflight for judgement.

This would entail temporal rifts that bring back ancient creatures, or things from the future...

Maybe that dead Pit Lord out in Hellfire as one example.
The squid kraken that attacked the Gurubashi Empire...
Soggoth the Slitherer at full strength.
Things like that.
Maybe visiting zones that are being effected by temporal fields. A younger Hellfire Penninsula, perhaps a greatly aged Ashenvale or Barrens, an aged Icecrown...
Edited by Gøgrimm on 8/3/2012 8:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
05/18/2012 01:25 PMPosted by Cbredbeard
I'd like a Titan World. Something like Ulduar scaled up a couple hundred times, only without any outside corruption present.

Without any corruption what would we have to kill?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
08/03/2012 08:03 PMPosted by Lochnar

Without any corruption what would we have to kill?

Well, I have a feeling that the Titans might deem us a failure and may come to 'reoriginate' us since Algalon failed to...

That's why I don't think Sargeras is gonna be WoW's final boss.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
The Burning Legion comes back but this time Sargeras has come back from the Twisting Nether, and he's waiting to be summoned...again, in Azeroth.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]