Ideas for Expansion after MoP?

58 Undead Death Knight
Kul'Tiras and Stromgarde end up back in the hands of the Alliance.
Reply Quote
12 Night Elf Priest
Dragonkin join Alliance. They have human and some night elf forms. Ally up since deathwing has destroyed a lot of their stuff and they need money
Reply Quote
Have Blizzard completely forgotten about Azshara and Nzoth. I mean there pretty big threats currently unchecked and left alone to plan there next moves. The Abyssal Maw is under threat and the very seas we travel to Pandaria on may be under Naga and old god control. That is a serious concern.
Blood elves and Dreanei should have been updated with the rest of the races. It puts these 2 races in a difficult position. Blood elves are still stuck in a bc-wrath transition, while the Dreanei were show to have made progress with the exodar flying again and a more cataclysm timeline, but nothing has been shown in game and to me its a serious concern again. Waiting for a legion based expansion just to update these 2 races is an excuse not to give them something now.
Blizzard make stories that go far beyond the games timeline, and its seriously screwing up there lore. Characters are killed in stories yet remain in the game, these kind of things need to be fixed otherwise Blizz will come to a stage where they will forget about a characters death in a story, but continue to use them for future content in the game.

No...NO MORE LOVECRAFT KNOCK OFF! screw N'zoth! Azshara would love to see her that is what they were originally planing in the first place! But no more old god crap the lovecraft knock off has gone to far and it pretty much made all the old villains that every one loved look like play things for the old gods.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
I'd be pumped for a good playable third faction, like the Legion or the Scourge. Doubt that'd happen though.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight

No...NO MORE LOVECRAFT KNOCK OFF! screw N'zoth! Azshara would love to see her that is what they were originally planing in the first place! But no more old god crap the lovecraft knock off has gone to far and it pretty much made all the old villains that every one loved look like play things for the old gods.

They're not just going to drop the Old Gods. They've been built up since the Warcraft III manual and, we just had a whole expansion about the machinations of one with possibly more on the way in MoP.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Gotta be in some way related to the burning legion, heck they could split a burning legion into two expansions, one is the stop the invasion of azeroth then second expansion got take the fight to their doorstep, but they cannot just wipe out demons completely.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'd have it be the Old Gods last stand, spearheaded by Azshara and her Naga, essentially making it something of a South Seas expansion. At the end of the first expansion, the Old Gods are taken out for a few centuries at least, and Azshara as a last ditch effort calls on her one time allies, the Burning Legion, which there would be a whole Legion invasion event.

The second expansion would have us taking the fight to the Legion, marching on their strongholds and defeating their leaders. The Army of Light would be formed with the aid of the Titans and the Naaru.
Edited by Selesnya on 8/8/2012 6:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
During MoP, we're probably going to have to fight N'Zoth, as I believe that the Sha are connected to him. Or at least some other Old God. The Emerald Dream might be introduced as a patch in MoP, before we go kill Garrosh who has been corrupted by the Old Gods. We might also be introduced to the New Council of Tirisfal, with Med'an by this time a young man, rising up to finally give the Old Gods a good challenge. Wrathion might also join the council, representing the dragons.

The expansion following MoP (90-95) will probably send us back to Outland and into the Twisting Nether, with us having to deal with the coming invasion of the returning Burning Legion. Demon Hunter class might be introduced as the next hero class, but doubt, as melee classes are out numbering ranged in variety. We'll probably end up fighting Kil'jaeden and killing him for good, but not before realizing that the full force of the Legion is heading towards Azeroth.

The following expansion (95-100) will center around the Burning Legion's army being summoned back into the world by Azshara. But that isn't the only problem. The rest of the Old God's have resurfaced and their armies march on the Horde and Alliance as well. The Horde and Alliance will be forced to form a truce and fight both the Legion and the armies of the Old Gods. As all hell breaks loose on Azeroth, the Titans will return in the final patch and we will have to find a way to cleanse the corruption inside Sargeras to try and get him fighting for the Light once more.
Reply Quote
05/08/2012 06:50 PMPosted by Lumpanatorjr
Have Blizzard completely forgotten about Azshara and Nzoth.

I have a feeling the naga are just going to pop at some moment with a gigantic army. Anywhere with a coastline, at anytime. We really do need to find a way to deal with Azshara.

I'd say wrath of the tides expansion or something like that, but eh who really knows at this point.
Edited by Letivus on 8/16/2012 4:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
i would like to see a Blood elves and draenei back , with some new areas like unshown parts of outlands in the twisting neither , and alot more lore about sargeras and illidan, making the sargeras tomb's has a new leveling area and new raids , but cant tell much , its just a fair idea.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
damn , if horde and alliance cant allies for their personals imature reason the world is lost against them
Reply Quote
Every time before the next xpac, people think Emerald dream is always next. I had a argument with someone that thought emerald dream was next xpac 1 week before mop was announced. I thought it was mop because I read a 50 page forum of wowchampion talking about this disc called "Mists of Pandaria" and it seemed to be something to do with pandarens.

Before wrath, people thought Emerald dream was next, same happened before cata ect.

God I hope they never devote an entire expansion to the emerald dream... !@#$in hippies...
Edited by Searik on 8/21/2012 7:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
36 Blood Elf Warlock
Playable Naga......it WILL happen....eventually.........
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
08/31/2012 04:53 PMPosted by Asoleri
Playable Naga......it WILL happen....eventually.........
I can't wait! I love nagas, them and vyrkrul are my favorite races.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I HOPE we go to another world. And I HOPE Turalyon is on it.

And I HOPE Blizzard totally uses a time warp story to show us that Turalyon actually became a King of his own Kingdom, and over the years this glorious Human/Dwarf/High Elf/Orc Kingdom was founded in another world and all those races found a way to live in peace.

They should call it World of Warcraft: The Elder Scrolls.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I HOPE we go to another world. And I HOPE Turalyon is on it.

And I HOPE Blizzard totally uses a time warp story to show us that Turalyon actually became a King of his own Kingdom, and over the years this glorious Human/Dwarf/High Elf/Orc Kingdom was founded in another world and all those races found a way to live in peace.

They should call it World of Warcraft: The Elder Scrolls.

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I anticipate underwater South Seas + Emerald Dream
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Well seeing as how they're just destroying off islands, I don't think they want to do a south seas expansion.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Have Blizzard completely forgotten about Azshara and Nzoth. I mean there pretty big threats currently unchecked and left alone to plan there next moves. The Abyssal Maw is under threat and the very seas we travel to Pandaria on may be under Naga and old god control. That is a serious concern.
Blood elves and Dreanei should have been updated with the rest of the races. It puts these 2 races in a difficult position. Blood elves are still stuck in a bc-wrath transition, while the Dreanei were show to have made progress with the exodar flying again and a more cataclysm timeline, but nothing has been shown in game and to me its a serious concern again. Waiting for a legion based expansion just to update these 2 races is an excuse not to give them something now.
Blizzard make stories that go far beyond the games timeline, and its seriously screwing up there lore. Characters are killed in stories yet remain in the game, these kind of things need to be fixed otherwise Blizz will come to a stage where they will forget about a characters death in a story, but continue to use them for future content in the game.

Nazjatar (the naga capital) is right around the area where MoP is set. I fail to see any reason why that wouldn't be included in 5.1/5.2/5.whatever. As for N'zoth, that's also probably going to be in this expansion.

Kul'Tiras...[ends] up back in the hands of the Alliance.

It left?
Edited by Tamashi on 8/31/2012 8:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
08/31/2012 08:13 PMPosted by Drailen
Well seeing as how they're just destroying off islands, I don't think they want to do a south seas expansion.

Well the cataclysm may have risen new islands from the sea and what not.

Do I think the next Expansion has to do with the other part or parts of Draenor or another world as Argus, adding the Demon Hunter class, maybe two new races such as Naga, Ogres...ect or a another neutral race which I'm more in favor of. A new Profession, probably bring back the Path of the titans system. Bring back Turalyon, Alleria and others who went through the portals.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
During MoP, we're probably going to have to fight N'Zoth, as I believe that the Sha are connected to him. Or at least some other Old God. The Emerald Dream might be introduced as a patch in MoP, before we go kill Garrosh who has been corrupted by the Old Gods. We might also be introduced to the New Council of Tirisfal, with Med'an by this time a young man, rising up to finally give the Old Gods a good challenge. Wrathion might also join the council, representing the dragons.

If we become involved with another Old God, it'll have to be Y'shaarj, although he is believed to really be "dead".
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]