100 Draenei Hunter
you know i went to bed when this was only just the original post and now that i'm awake. pass the popcorn
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
wow gets boring when there is not the occasional rage forum
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
bought it -- whole foods carries it.

http://foxbarrel.com/cider/cider/black-label-cider/blackberry-pear-cider/
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Edited by Deciphalbeta on 3/21/2013 10:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
So sad. Haha. You're really just trying to get some more attention I guess.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
It's ok Deci, we all know you're botting for Normal Zon'ozz.
Edited by Eterzah on 5/9/2012 3:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
*passes Wikipe some popcorn*
It not so salty like the last batch.

I bet 7 un-popped kernels that Deci will stop re-posting first. And as we all know, the un-popped ones are the treat after the real treat is gone.

Go Go Deci stop posting and I win!

Edit:
Ahhhh Wikipe, I see what you almost did thereeee :D
Edited by Mcshafty on 5/9/2012 5:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
LOL wiki, I felt the same way too. I was just waiting for someone else to point it out.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
clever wordplay btw
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
So once again out of the blue.
Alteration spams me with whispers.

Just all 12 year old trash talk and gets no reply.

It is not out of the blue if you are the one that started trash talking in the first place. You brought this on yourself
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I like to keep quiet, because thats the type of Man i am. But i'm tired of seeing a needless pissing contest. #1 I never talked any !@#$ about the guild i helped create! #2 No we never try'd to recruit any member out of Reign, never wanted to. We posted in reg. trade channel to fills spots. #3 No one ever whispered any member of reign to recruit them, or at least anyone that can invite into guild! Only 2 ppl can do that, soo if i didn't try to recruit them and D didn't...kinda leaves you at 0. #4 I'm not the one to talk trash about anyone, not my style...but if they use my name to say something i didn't, your a low down piece of %^-*, i wouldn't scrap off the side. #5 Ham your a good dude. Pleasure raiding with you. #6 This pissing contest ends now..Reign, gl with your progression and what your trying to accomplish, we're doing the same. Agree to Let it be. Don't pay $15 month for stupid in-game foolishness. Grow up everyone please. TY, my first, and last post ever on this.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I agree with grzz... We all need to just stop. if you dont like someone be mature about it and keep it to yourself. i know ive said some stuff to but this really has gone too far. So everyone just keep it to yourself please.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
but seriously guys the !@#$ stops now.. were not 10 year old girls that require drama in our lives. we all just need to grow up, man up and move the %^-* on.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
For me, it was more for entertainment purposes. I honestly do not know anyone else in the Unexpendables so I really do not have a problem with any other unexpendable...
Reply Quote
2 Gnome Warlock
Since when is 28 "middle-age"?

Damn whippersnappers, gimmee some o'that cider......
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Booooo, that's it? I just restocked the fridge and made cookies :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
The winner for making me unhappy.... HAM!

The winner for being the bigger man/chick/anything in-between... HAM!

The winner in the popcorn eating competition...
ME!!!!
muhahahaha
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
The winner in the popcorn eating competition...
ME!!!!
muhahahaha

Wrong.....it's me
Reply Quote
2 Gnome Warlock
I.....I.... I winsh th....shcider drinking contesht...HIC!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]