You may have both Auction Houses back

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
We are finished with our remodeling of the Alliance Auction Houses and Banks.
It is now decorated with Alliance skeletons, I think it is a better look.

As a proud member of the zerg, we do appreciate our customer's feedback. Our dedicated staff at http://ragewhispers.com will gladly service your needs.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So you made a thread about it?

P.S. Z imba in the actual game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Why yes. The remodeling took nigh on 3 hours to complete. We would have finished earlier, but we ran out of Alliance to generate more skeletons. A /who on our Alliance spy toon yield 0 results.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Thanks for having me as your sparkly bait, this run, Zergers! It was a lot of fun dancing on the steps and luring the unwise into Deathgrip range. I do apologize to that afk night elf preist who zoned into Stormwind Trade District that I killed all by my lonesome. I really though tyou were actually there and simply awestruck by the amazing sight that is me. It happens all the time!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Didn't flag for PvP. 2/10.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I think its pretty amusing that you're willing to go in with an army under your control but each time i've said meet me somewhere with just 1 or 2 of your toons, you always bail.

You want Stormwind? Go ahead and take it. Since all it contains happens to be upwards of 40 level 85 Alliance toons online who are all too incompetent to unite against a gaggle of misfits like The Zerg, I'd rather hang out Dalaran. The snow looks pretty from up there and its much less crowded.

I'm about halfway to Bloodthirsty and raised this and almost all of my other toons in battlegrounds. I know I'm good. And I also know that I don't need an entire guild full of people who either control upwards of 5 toons at once or a healer to back the aforementioned players up to compensate for anything.
When I challenge a Horde toon, they always back out or run away scared unless the odds are totally in their favor. I've actually just started a new Rogue toon. She's level 12 right now, but once I've gotten her to 85 you'll be raiding SW in the hopes to avoid me while I'm in Org. Have a goodnight.

not sure if trolling, or really really dumb.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I think its pretty amusing that you're willing to go in with an army under your control but each time i've said meet me somewhere with just 1 or 2 of your toons, you always bail.

You want Stormwind? Go ahead and take it. Since all it contains happens to be upwards of 40 level 85 Alliance toons online who are all too incompetent to unite against a gaggle of misfits like The Zerg, I'd rather hang out Dalaran. The snow looks pretty from up there and its much less crowded.

I'm about halfway to Bloodthirsty and raised this and almost all of my other toons in battlegrounds. I know I'm good. And I also know that I don't need an entire guild full of people who either control upwards of 5 toons at once or a healer to back the aforementioned players up to compensate for anything.
When I challenge a Horde toon, they always back out or run away scared unless the odds are totally in their favor. I've actually just started a new Rogue toon. She's level 12 right now, but once I've gotten her to 85 you'll be raiding SW in the hopes to avoid me while I'm in Org. Have a goodnight.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Either you are a brilliant troll, or a total !@#$ing moron. Who am i kidding, this is WoW, it's the latter.
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Druid

wevegotabadassrighthere.jpeg
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
06/09/2012 01:31 AMPosted by Maclipgloss
I know I'm good.

When I challenge a Horde toon, they always back out or run away scared unless the odds are totally in their favor

85 you'll be raiding SW in the hopes to avoid me while I'm in Org.

Duel me, any time any place, hell you can bring a friend for me to $#! on too. I'd love to see some Step into the Arena BG hero kill anybody who has half a brain 1v1. MSG me when you get 85, so I can wait for you in org. Cy@

06/09/2012 03:01 AMPosted by Sarkasmos
total !@#$ing moron
Reply Quote
1 Troll Priest
Wasnt it funny last week when about 8-10 alliance players shut down 3-4 10 boxers. it was funny.
Reply Quote
06/19/2012 08:10 PMPosted by Felakwaztok
Wasnt it funny last week when about 8-10 alliance players shut down 3-4 10 boxers. it was funny.

Degan - Magtheridon

why bother posting on alts anymore <_<
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Degan - Magtheridon

I Lol'd
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Degan - Magtheridon

Because you've got big hands. ^______^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm about halfway to Bloodthirsty

Because you sit in Battlegrounds all day collecting Honor. Anyone can do that.

too incompetent to unite against a gaggle of misfits like The Zerg,
The Zerg are organized and unified. If they weren't, they wouldn't be able to control Stormwind for as long as they've been known to linger.

When I challenge a Horde toon, they always back out or run away
We got stuff to do, son. Can't hang around all day schooling the likes of you.

I'd rather hang out Dalaran.

...so The Zerg doesn't getcha?

Go ahead and take it.

I thought The Zerg takes Stormwind regularly--with or without your permission.
Edited by Nuadu on 6/20/2012 11:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
They have to be unified.. theyre multiboxing :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]