Hunter Bows going on back?

90 Night Elf Hunter
Since in MOP hunter will only be able to use bows/guns/cbows, meaning that they wont have a staff/polearm on their back, or daggers on their side, so they would look weak and armless. Putting ranged weapons on our back would make sense, no?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
They are going on our backs.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
At this stage in the beta, Pandaren already have their ranged weapons appear on their backs. It will come in future builds for all other races.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Oh, thats epic! Can anyone provide me with a screenshot or two?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
The files for bows being displayed on the back have more or less been in-game since Black Temple was introduced, though Blizzard has remarked on a number of occasions that the circumstances in which they occur are "display glitches." I have a few screenshots somewhere on my old machine from TBC with my bow on my back.
Reply Quote
89 Orc Hunter
I'm still hoping for a quiver/ ammo pouch to appear on our backs 100% of the time. So you can see the quiver on your back when you have your bow on your back "sheathed" and when it's in use.
Would be sweet.

I support this
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
05/08/2012 08:04 AMPosted by Kethal
Oh, thats epic! Can anyone provide me with a screenshot or two?

http://images.wowhuntershall.com/2012/03/BowSheath.jpg

That's the only one I noticed right off the bat. If you want more I could hop on the beta and take some.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
It only works for xbows right now on the beta and also you have to equip it then draw it for it to appear on your back. The weapon is smaller in scale also.
Reply Quote
Does anyone know if they are fixing worgen cloak graphics? Weapons always clip in them.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
05/09/2012 01:05 PMPosted by Tigidou
Does anyone know if they are fixing worgen cloak graphics? Weapons always clip in them.

That's not a problem exclusive to Worgen, however it is amplified by their posture. I also doubt it will be fixed as your weapons sit statically on your back while your cape adjusts to your character's position and movement. It would require reworking the sheathing animations for every race-weapon type combo.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
05/08/2012 07:59 AMPosted by Kethal
Since in MOP hunter will only be able to use bows/guns/cbows, meaning that they wont have a staff/polearm on their back, or daggers on their side, so they would look weak and armless. Putting ranged weapons on our back would make sense, no?

05/08/2012 08:01 AMPosted by Deceitful
They are going on our backs.

Yes, here's the thread at MMO champ. with the compiled beta info. The first pic shows a panderen hunter with a cross bow on its back.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1101674-OFFICIAL-MoP-Beta-Hunter-Information
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I don't like how they are displayed. They should be at an angle instead of straight up and down. It looks like you're severing the spine of your mount when you are mounted.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Necro
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]