Power Word: I'd Like To Buy Dispersion Rug

85 Human Priest
05/08/2012 08:17 PMPosted by Woaden
IRC is getting really stupid with all this spider crap.

You could always change it to something else. Like owl crap. http://imgur.com/i7SRg
100 Night Elf Priest
05/08/2012 08:17 PMPosted by Woaden
IRC is getting really stupid with all this spider crap.

It's safe now! There's politics and stuff.
90 Blood Elf Priest
nysem u r so pretty will u marry me?
90 Troll Priest
LOL Woaden is back
88 Human Priest
Why is Constie's bank in that thing?
83 Night Elf Priest
05/08/2012 08:37 PMPosted by Blew
Are you one of those people that lets trade chat bother you?

Naw Trade is randoms, different story, could care less about those fools. Difference here is that I don't intentionally act ... and ... with my fellow Priests just for the fun of it. Same reason why I ignore Constie ~80% of the time. I just don't like being around people who enjoy being like that, I Priestpile because I like everyone and I enjoy their company.

(...) = not getting banned over some ...
Edited by Woaden on 5/8/2012 9:24 PM PDT
83 Night Elf Priest
05/08/2012 09:12 PMPosted by Mindplague
LOL Woaden is back

Name sounds familiar... PvP guy, posted a lot on the DD forums?

Sorry dude, terrible with... well memory in general.

Edit: Nope, crap, really no clue.
Edited by Woaden on 5/8/2012 9:28 PM PDT
85 Gnome Rogue
God damnit. I was going to read through these pages but I haven't seen Avengers yet and don't want it spoiled D:
83 Night Elf Priest
05/08/2012 09:26 PMPosted by Stuffy
God damnit. I was going to read through these pages but I haven't seen Avengers yet and don't want it spoiled D:

Neither have I. Summary:

It's good, go see it.
100 Tauren Priest
Why O GOD WHY IS THE FEMALE PANDA DANCE CARAMELLDANSEN?!?!?!?!?! What did the wow player base do to deserve this?
85 Gnome Rogue
05/08/2012 09:28 PMPosted by Woaden

Neither have I. Summary:

It's good, go see it.
I'm planning to. Just waiting for some time to go watch it with all the friends.

05/08/2012 09:41 PMPosted by Lawdy
Why O GOD WHY IS THE FEMALE PANDA DANCE CARAMELLDANSEN?!?!?!?!?! What did the wow player base do to deserve this?

Why do you people even know what that is?

1) We're on the internets.
2) Some of us watch anime.
78 Human Priest
05/08/2012 09:38 PMPosted by Rapsidy

I like it :)
100 Tauren Priest
You clearly do not know the damage caramelldansen can do to the soul and brain.

I'm just not sure why a Japanese themed song was chosen for a Chinese themed race :P

And I just hate the male dance because I have an intense hatred for the party rock song. That electronic crap makes my ears bleed. My sister loved this song and played it over and over really loud in her room and I'm not sure what it is about that song but it severely irritates my massive OCD and I would have go running or exercise to keep my anxiety down.
100 Tauren Priest
Guess that's true, never understood how Peanut Butta Jelly Time went with tauren, altho the prissy blood elves got perfect dances for them imo.

And as for the males like I said, I've never known a song to drive my anxieties thru the roof like that for no apparent reason. Usually, because my OCD is so incredibly strong I am constantly in an endless cycle of numbers and balancing, so I'm a pretty mellow person in real life. That song though throws everything out of whack and makes me want to punch things repeatedly.
Edited by Rapsidy on 5/8/2012 10:33 PM PDT
85 Gnome Rogue
You clearly do not know the damage caramelldansen can do to the soul and brain.

I'm just not sure why a Japanese themed song was chosen for a Chinese themed race :P

And I just hate the male dance because I have an intense hatred for the party rock song. That electronic crap makes my ears bleed. My sister loved this song and played it over and over really loud in her room and I'm not sure what it is about that song but it severely irritates my massive OCD and I would have go running or exercise to keep my anxiety down.
So uh... just so you know, Caramelldansen originated in Sweden, not Japan. The anime influence in it originated from 4chan memes.

Just so you're aware that it's not a Japanese themed song.
90 Goblin Priest
Just like Sudoku isn't Japanese!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]