Come Join the General Discussioners!

85 Blood Elf Priest
Well starting today at 6pm CST, I have all night tonight and saturday/sunday to level this girl up. I'm hoping I can catch up to ya, Knand! I might start questing and just queue as DPS for the longer wait in queue. Not sure yet. Even though I've been queueing for dps/heals and it's been 50/50 on what I get. lol

I need breaks in questing every so often so I like to do a dungeon. I really wish I was out of work right now. /sigh
Reply Quote
You're telling me, I'm working a 12 hour shift. o_O I've been debating queuing only for dungeons I haven't done yet, in order to get the dungeon quests each time. I'm only DPS, so it's a wait either way.
Reply Quote
You don't get any points for boss kills? Interesting. Anyhoo, I'm almost always questing, I can't stand waiting around between queues or anything. And about the second time I see a dungeon that I've already done, I get frustrated and don't queue again until I get a couple more levels, and hopefully get a new dungeon. I *hate* seeing the same dungeon repeatedly.

Whoever's running the website needs to update the roster. It doesn't do it automatically, and as of right now it's only current from May 5th. It says we only have two people in the 50-59 range (both DKs), and no one above that. XD
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
meh I'm not a big fan of questing so even though it gives guild xp, thats not going to change anything. You made a good point though. I just want to get this character to 85, and then I can focus on questing on other toons.

I hate seeing the same dungeon repeatedly as well because I like the quests in each new dungeon. Mucho xp! But yeah I think I am going to start questing tonight and do dungeons every so often.

Redvenom is running the website. I have access but I know next to nothing about any of it.

3 1/2 hours left.....so tired. Want to go home and take a nap so I can stay up late like normal and get some levels!
Reply Quote
I've got another... six hours to go? Sometime after we finish the 11PM show. I'm seriously missing my new guildies! And I feel so lonely here in the forums, no one to talk to.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
05/11/2012 02:29 PMPosted by Knand
I've got another... six hours to go? Sometime after we finish the 11PM show. I'm seriously missing my new guildies! And I feel so lonely here in the forums, no one to talk to.

I'm here, somewhat. :) but I have an hour left of work. Want to be out of here sooo bad. It's friday too which makes it even worse waiting for the clock to reach 6pm.

I need to catch up to you, so we can do dungeons together. :( but you are so far ahead!
Reply Quote
Dungeons would be awesome. And since I'm only seeing this about two hours after you posted, you're probably already gone for the night! D:

So. For those interested who are reading but not yet in the guild, join! Don't worry about "being behind", those of us who are rapidly approaching max level are not the norm. There are plenty of casual levelers, as well as people just starting out, so you're still going to have folks to meet and level with!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
We are still very much looking for people to join!!! unfortunately we have had some that haven't been on since the first day and so we are still hoping more people will keep coming along. we have people all level and some of us even have alt. we have one level 85 already and we are half way to level 3 as a guild. come join us...we are having great fun.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
We should be level 3 after the reset tomorrow!

We also have a ton of people in the 60's, a few that are higher, and also one more person that was level 84 last I knew. They should be 85 soon. :)

Have a new vent for everyone, and a website.

Always looking for more people. :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Last I looked, the cap was slightly before Level 3. I could be wrong but I swear that is what I saw. Either way, we will be level 3 shortly.

And we have already gotten the achievement for 25,000 guild quests....in just a week and a half or so.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
The cap is a daily cap IIRC. I remember that yesterday the cap was before level 3. But I believe this morning it wasn't.

EDIT: Whoo Hooo. Grats to Hannyaa, our second level 85!

Cheers.

Ah never noticed that.

and grats to our 2nd 85. Woot! :) Our next highest is only 70. poor Knand. :P
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Warrior
I started thinking about this when I saw the thread in General Discussion. And you know what? I'm in.

I've never really leveled a Horde past level 25, and that was with Heirlooms! So this will be interesting.

Troll Priest inc.
Edited by Quinceyy on 5/14/2012 5:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
60 Blood Elf Paladin
Ha! Right before I left for work this evening I learned the ability to fly! You forget how things are on the ground when you haven't levelled a new character in 3.5 years. Flying makes things so much better. That also means I finally hit Outlands! Working for 6 more hours, then I can get back and play again!

Also, all 4 bank tabs are pretty full( and have been very helpful with everything people have been putting in there), maybe we can pool some money into the g-bank to get our 5th tab soon?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
@ Quinceyy - - awesome! looking forward to having ya :D

@ Alzner - - lol I was so happy when I got my flying! If you can catch up to me, I can be your healer again. :P

Also, I'm going to go through the guild bank and clean it out again even though I know Zyan just did the other day. It's 2500g for the next tab, so people can start throwing gold in the bank and when we have enough I'll get the tab.

Grats on level 3 everyone!!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Absolutely!

People aren't at lower levels long enough to need any of that crap. I plan on cleaning it out and posting that only higher level gems/enchants/gear and what not are to be placed in the bank since it gets full so quickly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]