CMR selling Heroic DS items/mount

90 Pandaren Warrior
With the end of this tier coming to an end, CMR will be selling heroic pieces of gear, as well as the achievements and the mount from H madness very soon. If anyone is interested in buying Heroic tier pieces, achievements, weapons, maybe even a trinket PST myself, Psyadia, or Nattystride to set up a date and we will give you a quote. Thank you, and happy hunting Dalaran.
Reply Quote
Whisper me, cuz I'm cooler =D
Reply Quote
Have a spot open tonight. Come get your Savior of Azeroth title + Mount =D
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Manaperfive/Sxepally would like the title fo free! lol
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
05/16/2012 07:08 PMPosted by Roarschach
Manaperfive/Sxepally would like the title fo free! lol

But Sxepally is Retired !
Reply Quote
We've had several happy buyers thus far and I could fit another in for tomorrow. I am scheduling sales for the next few weeks but they are filling up fast! We are also selling heroic gear and most of the Heroic DW weapons. If anyone is interested in arranging a purchase please let me know! =D
Reply Quote
Delayed the kill until tonight, still looking for another buyer. Hit me up before 9 server.
Reply Quote
Glad to be turning out happy buyers with brand new shiny mounts. Have a spot open for Wed so just whisper me to set it up!
Reply Quote
Still have a buyer slot open for tonight. Hit me up in game!
Reply Quote
Delayed the kill until tonight. Still looking for a buyer =D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bump.
Get yo title, get yo mount!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
05/09/2012 12:30 PMPosted by Psyadia
It's true. His name begins with a 'P' which automatically gains him a +5 bonus to relative coolness.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
In yo' thread. Boomkin for hire.
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Paladin
06/12/2012 10:58 PMPosted by Aethryl
It's true. His name begins with a 'P' which automatically gains him a +5 bonus to relative coolness.

The 'P' is silent. What now? :P
~~~Heart
Reply Quote
Full up on buyers for this week! We still have an opening for next week but it's looking like it'll fill up quickly.
Reply Quote
We could fit a buyer in tonight on our alt run if anyone is interested. We still have one slot open for next week as well. We're also selling gear! We have it priced by individual items or if you have a toon that just hit 85 and you want to get it full BiS we can negotiate a price to do just that! If you are interested in any of the services we offer just whisper me in game.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
We have buyer slots open tonight for gearing and for the mount. Whisper me or turtles in game to arrange a purchase.
Reply Quote
58 Human Death Knight
Most scorned guild on alliance selling the mount?

Seems legit.
Reply Quote
11 Blood Elf Paladin
Most scorned guild on alliance selling the mount?

Seems legit.

Scorned by people who don't matter, yeah.

But then again...

They don't matter.

cy@@@@@@@@

Edit: Also, hi Divinebovine.
Edited by Puddinpopz on 6/22/2012 10:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]