400iL ArmsWarrior LF progression guild or8/8H

85 Orc Warrior
i got 4/8h atm but i know 8/8h fights shoot me a add "franktehtank@hotmail.com" if your interested.
Reply Quote
It will really help your odds if you start running logs

http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/magtheridon/yôungblood/

not to much to go by bud. try running some WoL and throw in a week or 2 of clearing ds, should give any guild a better understanding of what you can offer.
Reply Quote
55 Worgen Death Knight
Edited by Lolomgnoway on 5/13/2012 11:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
55 Worgen Death Knight
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
05/10/2012 08:37 PMPosted by Lolomgnoway
Oh and if you want a 8/8H guild you go to them not the other way around.....HA

he should apply at www.regen-guild.org we're carrying plenty of bads now
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
05/10/2012 08:37 PMPosted by Lolomgnoway
Oh and if you want a 8/8H guild you go to them not the other way around.....HA

You're joking right? You say 8/8 as if it's anything to be proud of now. Any !@#$ty garbage guild that is organized enough to field 25 players more than once a night is 8/8. You have to be seriously %^-*ing deluded to think that killing any of this post-nerf garbage is an accomplishment.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
05/11/2012 01:29 AMPosted by Sarkasmos
You have to be seriously %^-*ing deluded to think that killing any of this post-nerf garbage is an accomplishment.

Easy there tiger. Even with the 20% nerf you still have to turn your monitor on in order to master loot.
Reply Quote
55 Worgen Death Knight
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
05/12/2012 02:30 AMPosted by Lolomgnoway
Yes and that is why EVERY SINGLE GUILD IS 8/8H....take your elitism and shove it!

Calm down Wynterstorm. No wonder you're so angry, you're in the late shift :(
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest

Yes and that is why EVERY SINGLE GUILD IS 8/8H....take your elitism and shove it!

I'm sorry, did i ruffle some feathers?

Probably some angry 15%er trying to feel good about his post-post-post nerf kill.

Let's quote some quick stats from WoWprogress:
H: Madness of Deathwing: 4319 (7.21%)

H: Sinestra: 2147 (2.84%)

And those stats are with people having almost a year of outgearing sinestra.

Sorry, buddy, but the nerfs were totally unnecessary, and whatever guild you raid with probably still wouldn't have killed spine were nerfs not in place. 8/8hm is neither challenging nor exclusive, and all the defensive talk in the world will not change that. Reality is everyone worth anything was 8/8 before the 20% spine nerf and 5% zone nerf even landed.

Edit: my wow forum extension wasn't working. Seems you are Wynterstorm in The Late Shift.
Edited by Sarkasmos on 5/12/2012 10:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Edited by Wyntershots on 5/13/2012 11:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
No need to bash guilds who didn't get 8/8H pre nerf. Not all of us want to put in 20+ hours a week to kill current content.

Blame blizzard for nerfing too fast and too often. I have no doubt we could kill everything at 0% nerf, spine being by far the hardest fight. Having 4+ mages in your group helps, and sadly we don't have that sort of luxury, considering our first kill we had 1 mage, 1 lock, 1 boomkin and 2 hunters lol.

If you think spine was hard, it wasn't. It was about the classes you could bring and how many of them you could bring. Yes skill came into account, mages and rogues were bar none over the top good for that fight.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
05/13/2012 03:19 AMPosted by Wyntershots
Lilghiggs....who the hell are you anyways

1. A better player than you in every aspect of the game.
2.Not a !@#$% like you that hides behind alts to make retarded posts.
3. 1 and 2 combined.

Let me ask you this, -----> who are you?

Also, I don't think that bestial wrath glyph helps you all too much in a pve scenario as surv, and you !@#$ed up two points lol??? easiest spec, still %^-*s up.
Edited by Lilghiggs on 5/13/2012 7:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
wowprogress hasn't tracked any Sinestra kills since nov 29 2011, the day 4.3 came out. that number is considerably higher now, i'd imagine

this thread is silly
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Wynterstorm on 5/13/2012 11:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
05/13/2012 08:41 AMPosted by Wynterstorm

1. A better player than you in every aspect of the game.
2.Not a !@#$% like you that hides behind alts to make retarded posts.
3. 1 and 2 combined.

Let me ask you this, -----> who are you?

Also, I don't think that bestial wrath glyph helps you all too much in a pve scenario as surv, and you !@#$ed up two points lol??? easiest spec, still %^-*s up.

Ya ok bro.....keep thinking that.....and i dont play my hunter anymore so i dont really care if its spec is perfect.....try harder scrub

i agree with jsz....

must not play your paladin either following that logic
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Wynterstorm on 5/13/2012 11:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
We didn't raid more than 20 hours during progression, we just used our time well.

Wynterstorm tries to play the RL card. If only you knew what i was dealing with in my real life during progression this expansion, but this that is neither you, nor the forum's business. The reality is that none of us live in a vacuum, we all deal with other things outside of the game, and the defense that you guys always fall back on is flimsy. I have RL obligations outside of a raid, as do the rest of my raiders. We do not raid insanely ridiculous hours, we just play better, plain and simple.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I think what Sarkasmos is trying to say is "WHATEVER WERE AWESOME".
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]