Vanilla Ursin

90 Night Elf Rogue
sawyer you actually playing?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I remember 40 of us dying to one shaman.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
10/21/2012 02:59 PMPosted by Aggnicia

hahaha! :D

but seriously, that wasn't Ursin was it?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
remember 40 of us dying to one shaman.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Shaman
The glory days. Ursin spawned a lot of good pvpers
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
ursin's makin a comeback
Reply Quote
http://i.imgur.com/tDVsM.png

dont think so
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
http://i.imgur.com/tDVsM.png

dont think so

n1ce
Reply Quote
60 Undead Rogue
I haven't played on ursin since vanilla. Just got MoP through scroll of rez. Is it worth lvling my rogue to lvl 90 right now on this server? Heard rogues suck and that this server is kinda dead. Any truth to this?
Reply Quote
reporting in
Edited by Loffels on 11/24/2012 3:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Nah rogues are stupid op and server is poppin.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Hello all,

Ursin was my first home. I was Scria, an Alliance warrior. I loved this server during vanilla, and the sense of community I felt without things like Cross-Realm BGs, Zones and Raids.

I remember when Afterthought broke up and became Retrospect. I remember when Desire finally lost its spot as top dog on Alliance. I remember ELvN, Tenebris, Saints of War, The Oasis Contingent, little peeps, and a bunch of other crazy guilds.

I remember the relief I would feel when Happyminti would save my !@# in Blackrock Mountain. I remember the run from the Menethil Flightmaster to the Boat being a living nightmare thanks to Griefer. I remember Jide and his Dark Edge of insanity.

This server was my home from when I was 16 until I was about 19. I met so many interesting people, and made great friends. People who I've met in real life and still talk to to this day. I was in so many guilds and learned so much about this game here.

Shoutouts to: Timill, Coldhart, Darkcrosbone, Nirry, Vida, Vindhan, Osty, Syki, Dramok, Nypopo, Moobeat, Jay, Markito, <Saints of War>, <Casual Play>, <A Day in the Life>, <YAOKSURE>, <Bloodbath and Beyond>

<3 URSIN FOR LIFE. '06 - INFITY
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I lurk on the forums sometimes....maybe will level this character (my main character during vanilla after a brief time as a dwarf priest on ner'zhul, throughout vanilla other than brief rerolls due to pvp burnout/that new server race) eventually, but unfortunately, MoP takes too much time on a single character, let alone the alts I have (this is both good and bad).

Jenedan, Bibdy, Pufftrees, Osty, Happyminti, our premier server troll Jeston, and many others who's names I've forgotten (sorry) made the time I spent in <Seraphin>/<Resurrection> a ton of fun. It's also kind of funny to see this kind of thread pop up again, year after year.
Edited by Macrina on 12/20/2012 4:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest

must of been dr.clown
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Hunter
12/22/2012 02:18 AMPosted by Dënied

must of been dr.clown

ACTUALLY, it was Bazluk. The queues for BG's were not popping and he was in blackrock mountain area on his grind to HWL. He jumped into BBB's vent, which at the time I believe we were either Risen or maybe back during the Dynasty days, before cadence got a stick up his butt and made it a one man guild. Anyways, he jumped into our vent and asked if he could kill us since he was getting behind on the honor race. SO we let him get 40 free kills.

But speaking of screen shots, here is one from back in the day. Can't seem to find the old one I had that showed (You have slain Bibdy)
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DravenRaiden/Oldschool.jpg

Ahh vanilla, you tasted soo good.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I remember meeting Bibdy at Blizzcon.

I remember being ganked by that Azzhole Griefer 1000 times, and being whispered to by his alliance alt how pathetic I was.

I remember grinding Darnasian rep to buy tiger riding. And then spending about 4 months grinding the Wintersaber mount. Then less than a month after I got it, they removed tiger riding and increased the rep reward from the quests 500%!

I remember killing BullRush... well I had help, but it still counts.

I remember getting Exalted with AV without ever winning one. Then cross realm BG's started and we won all of them.

Yeah, I still come here sometimes, my Priest is in Homegirls, my Warrior was in Saints of War. I was at the opening of the AQ gates here.

Billy (hunter when i was here), Boil (DK), Fe (priest), Urden (Warrior), Ma (Lock), Backo (DK) and Fly (twink druid).

Edit: My Lock was in Peeps on Patrol!
Edited by Billy on 12/31/2012 1:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I started playing this game and on Ursin a few months before patch 2.0.

For whatever reason the name Scria sounds familiar.

And seeing some of those guild names brings back some memories, I just wish I had started playing sooner, I never got to experience 40 man raids first hand.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
I miss anarchy
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I'm still sorta playing, off for a year then on for a few months.

This is Itank btw.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]