Vanilla Ursin

90 Night Elf Druid
I'm still here, and I still have GM of Tenebris on my bank character.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I don't know if anyone remembers me. I still play and I still remember that guild Insomnia with the people in it. But the anger against elvn and Tenebris still lurks in my heart.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Guiltless of the guild Nemesis here. I've been trying to find Ubachi and Dictator and the rest of the old crew for a while but I don't think any of them play. I miss being ganked by happyminti while trying to make into blackrock mountain. And four hour AV...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hundred Man Horde represent
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Raided alliance Ursin until tBC with Desire. Still have an alt of mine sitting with GM status, so the guild isn't completely gone. I still remember cockblocking horde from killing kazzak for months. Afterthought/retrospec could only weep as we continuously farmed that guy. Remember the world PvP that spawned everywhere. not only BRM, but the entrance to WSG (back when it was near horde territory in ashenvale), near every world boss, TM -> SS, invading enemy cites, and getting our faction leaders raided. I'm one of the caringest of carebear, yet I'd jump at a chance to go back to the crazy world pvp of old.

Little trivia - Neilyo and Happyminti both were alliance ursin MC raiders (of Desire and Resurrection). Sad to see such a great server crumble to a barely breathing one.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Omg Aggnicia #1 cutest gnome in the world <3 <3 <3 so many names bringing back all the good memories on Ursin. Miss you all.
-Travel
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
11/26/2012 03:33 PMPosted by Sharkdad
Dramok
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
Omg Aggnicia #1 cutest gnome in the world <3 <3 <3

that's a crime
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Omg Aggnicia #1 cutest gnome in the world <3 <3 <3

that's a crime
You bite your tongue!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
NYXX OWNS TRADE NYXX OWNS TRADE NYXX OWNS TRADE
Reply Quote
87 Troll Hunter
Chuunin.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
TRU
Reply Quote
80 Human Death Knight
Anybody from ancient times still around...?

I miss those days... It was a simpler time then. A more enjoyable time.

A time when world pvp was all we knew.

A time when the release of Burning Crusade meant horde camping the dark portal for hours and hours rather than going through to explore new content. Slaughtering alliance players relentlessly, littering the steps with the corpses of men and dwarves and elves and gnomes...

This screenshot makes me all nostalgic:

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i97/LLTD/WoWScrnShot_011607_004010.jpg

I miss you, Ursin.

~Skullreaver/Bloodcry/Saucyminx/etc

Hey, Menah here! Dang the wowcrack still has everyone playing? Just recently got scroll of res and wasted a Saturday on this blasted (addicting!) game. Pandas, really?? Skull, it was always fun losing to you in AV every single time. Back when all that crap was fun. Glad to see everyone is still on these forums spamming ASCII Picard facepalms and complaining about Ursin trolls.

Daisies, this is for you.
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/5594/hahahahr.png
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
This is Itank, I miss Ursin. If it wasn't dead I'd transfer over immediately. Best server I've played on.

QQ
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Anybody from ancient times still around...?

I miss those days... It was a simpler time then. A more enjoyable time.

A time when world pvp was all we knew.

A time when the release of Burning Crusade meant horde camping the dark portal for hours and hours rather than going through to explore new content. Slaughtering alliance players relentlessly, littering the steps with the corpses of men and dwarves and elves and gnomes...

This screenshot makes me all nostalgic:

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i97/LLTD/WoWScrnShot_011607_004010.jpg

I miss you, Ursin.

~Skullreaver/Bloodcry/Saucyminx/etc

Hey, Menah here! Dang the wowcrack still has everyone playing? Just recently got scroll of res and wasted a Saturday on this blasted (addicting!) game. Pandas, really?? Skull, it was always fun losing to you in AV every single time. Back when all that crap was fun. Glad to see everyone is still on these forums spamming ASCII Picard facepalms and complaining about Ursin trolls.

Daisies, this is for you.
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/5594/hahahahr.png

Oh man, that's a super old name I haven't seen in forever. You made those billions of AV queues on the rank 14 grind bearable, along with the crew from <Lazer Guided Tacos> and other alliance members I'd constantly run into.

So many great contributions to the nostalgia I was feeling when I made this thread. Glad to see there are so many others who still love this place and will always also feel like Ursin is their WoW home.
Reply Quote
79 Undead Mage
Vanilla Ursin.....brings back so many memories!
Was defs the best server to be on back in the glory days.

This is really old school but seeing noone has mentioned them yet...do any of you guys remember Chiste's (human warlock) original pvp squad? Space Boots Inc I believe the guild was called. Do any of them still play on this server? They used to pvp with the tenebris and elvn squads now and then.
Gogobezeker, Blueic, Thorden....I still remember whenever we would queue into these guys we would all just sigh as horde. Thorden was probably the most insane hunter back in the days pvp wise, I still have nightmares trying to get that wsg flag out of the starting room lol.

Anyway if only we could go back in time! :(
Edited by Hardgame on 5/29/2013 12:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
77 Human Paladin
In my entirety of playing WoW I think I was on Ursin the longest.

After I don't know how many server hops and guild collapses I eventually ended up here and in Dynasty at some point alongside Solinavi. It broke up the next day and became Risen which eventually spawned Bloodbath and Beyond.

I quit sometime around BC after trying to stage a come back then years later came back on a different server after which I then moved all my characters to Tanaris.

I often wonder if the economy/community on Ursin is dead. It seemed to be before my xfer.

Aggnicia you wouldn't happen to be an alt of the Dwarf Paladin Aggnos would you? I wonder if Starfun, Birdman, Ibram, Kentana, Durlag, Teak, Cindarin, Solinavi (on an alt), or Draznar play anymore.

Or Griefer for that matter. He used to be quite terrifying.
Edited by Pwk on 6/11/2013 1:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Hello all,

Belander here former undead warrior. Just happened to pop across this and thought OMG!

Jockster! U wouldn't happen to have the retirement video where u and I layed my warrior to rest? I doubt it, bu tat least i can say hi and its been years!

Bazluk, Bloodcry, Eeboo, Deadratxvii, Voidsloth, Pufftrees, Alexander and on and on.

Adversaries, Retrospect, XII, Crimson Aeon, Ascendance, Teh Slax, Insomnia list goes on and on

What about Starfun? I remember beating him in a full twill set with a farmers shovel in wsg... wonder if i have that picture still...
Edited by Belander on 6/18/2013 10:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l144/Belander/WoWScrnShot_052206_132815.jpg
Reply Quote
71 Night Elf Priest
Yes it was the best.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]