im still gonna bite ur smelly hides in tb tho :P

Where are you hiding.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
im around.

youse lookin for a dust up?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Nah. just been looking for the big guy. He's a nice big target to pew pew. you little un's are too short.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Look for the Gnome with the cone on his head kicking air.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
ok mara, my rogue just killed you twice in tb while you were surrounded by extant pleebs.
I'd say that priest of urs is still a little squishy. Good fight tho, maybe you will get me next time.
Until then, wuv khanzie poo!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
<3
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
ok mara, my rogue just killed you twice in tb while you were surrounded by extant pleebs.
I'd say that priest of urs is still a little squishy. Good fight tho, maybe you will get me next time.
Until then, wuv khanzie poo!

Got your next set of daggers I see...so where's the help for your good friend Lufia, so Sam can get her next set?

Man, if mah priest was on that realm, I'd so MC you off SOOO many cliffs!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
He's too smart for us. Never see him near a cliff.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I havent seen lufia or sam lately :(

I still giggle when I see a shammy, druid or priest toss nubs off a cliff so yea I do avoid them.

On that rare moment you do catch me near a cliff, a trink and lock port macro has saved me more then once. BWAHAHAHAAHA !!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]