Mage Help Needed - DPS

90 Night Elf Mage
I have recently gotten my mage raid ready but, on the target dummy at least, I seem to be doing quite low damage. I pull about 24k in my burn phase but only 18k before and afterwards. In my conserve phase I'm generally casting ABx2-3 and clearing with Missiles. This seems to be efficiently keeping my mana at 90-95%.

During my burn phase, I just spam AB until 35% and Evo. With my gear and stats and such, are these numbers expected or should I change up my rotation?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
I assume you are doing arcane as your main spec:

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/usa/eonar/aquilath

You could reforge all of your gear to better stats, you are missing enchants also.

Arcane is pretty simple :

AB x3 and AM

When you have evo up. Burn down to 30% then evo and continue step 1.

Some tips: When incoming damage is coming your way use mana shield and mage ward. <incanters absorption.

Mana gems give you a boost as well. Time them all fairly good!

I really really don't like arcane for most DS fights, there are moving and you can not do damage while moving to different locations vs. fire.

Good luck
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]