Billing Question

85 Tauren Paladin
I know this is main forums. But this question is pretty simple. I already have a CC subscribed to pay for WoW, yet I got this email saying I need to do one to keep it going AND on my account it says "Pending" but its still in the green. And when I go to add a sub CC, my current one is there and it seems like they want me to add a new one..so...help? Am I set to go and the initial withdrawl hasn't occured or what?
86 Goblin Warlock
05/09/2012 03:02 AMPosted by Deadmauss
I know this is main forums. But this question is pretty simple. I already have a CC subscribed to pay for WoW, yet I got this email saying I need to do one to keep it going AND on my account it says "Pending" but its still in the green. And when I go to add a sub CC, my current one is there and it seems like they want me to add a new one..so...help? Am I set to go and the initial withdrawl hasn't occured or what?

Please clarify your question.

If you have specific question about your account call Billing and Accounting Services.
100 Human Warlock
Wait it out. Transactions can take up to 72 hours to go through.
85 Tauren Paladin
How was that not clear? I even asked a question at the end. Why is it saying all of this if I already have a Credit Card subscribed on my account, and says this when I go to add a new payment method, is it because it hasn't withdrawled the money yet? Its a simple question.
85 Tauren Paladin
05/09/2012 03:08 AMPosted by Merdrah
Wait it out. Transactions can take up to 72 hours to go through.

KK, would it still say that I need to add a payment method? This is my first time making a payment, which is probably what it is. Its just freaking me out cause I don't want my account to expire. Thanks for the help =)
This topic has expired. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]