Horde Needs Honor

85 Blood Elf Rogue
I hit 85 yesterday and began my honor grind. I wanted to do Tol Barad for extra honor, but due to the lack of alliance players, that isn't possible. I'm not necessarily asking to remove the player limit, but if there's never any alli on to enjoy controlling TB, than why can't each server be individual and let as many join as possible? I thought about not queueing anymore. What's the point? There's aways people complaining on mal'ganis everyday about it. Anyone else mad at this?
Edited by Rushingbeat on 5/9/2012 5:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Human Death Knight
here on SR we have the opposite problem...NO HORDE! yea, i can never get in, but when i do, i get my tb quest done and an easy 600 honor for defending TB without towers falling
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
You could always transfer to a server with about a 50 // 50 ratio. Or put up with grinding BG's for your honor.Tol Barad, along with Wintergrasp, was always meant to be a server PVP thing.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Players should pay $25.00 including the monthly $15.00 for a steady honor grind? Not a bad idea, but that doesn't fly with me. I'm also certain it wouldn't suit the needs of many others. Wintergrasp gives even less honor than a bg. I couldn't care less about wintergrasp. If enough people suport this, maybe blizz will change the limit for tol barad.
Edited by Rushingbeat on 5/9/2012 6:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Nope, you seem to be looking for some ez honor to farm. The problem is not TB but the server population imbalance. Maybe rolling on the under populated side would be the better answer? I dunno, however, I have been on the other side of Wintergrasp before they instituted the current rules and that was just plain stupid.

05/09/2012 05:52 AMPosted by Rushingbeat
I hit 85 yesterday and began my honor grind. I wanted to do Tol Barad for extra honor, but due to the lack of alliance players, that isn't possible. I'm not necessarily asking to remove the player limit, but if there's never any alli on to enjoy controlling TB, than why can't each server be individual and let as many join as possible? I thought about not queueing anymore. What's the point? There's aways people complaining on mal'ganis everyday about it. Anyone else mad at this?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
05/09/2012 06:04 AMPosted by Rushingbeat
Players should pay $25.00 including the monthly $15.00 for a steady honor grind? Not a bad idea, but that doesn't fly with me. I'm also certain it wouldn't suit the needs of many others. Wintergrasp gives even less honor than a bg. I couldn't care less about wintergrasp. If enough people suport this, maybe blizz will change the limit for tol barad.

Maybe you shouldn't of rolled on a heavily Horde sided realm if you were interested in Tol Barad. And I was merely using Wintergrasp as an example that Blizz wanted it and TB to be a server PVP thing.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
05/09/2012 06:04 AMPosted by Rushingbeat

You chose the unbalanced server. You will find little to no support for this.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
05/09/2012 06:06 AMPosted by Lonebull
Nope, you seem to be looking for some ez honor to farm. The problem is not TB but the server population imbalance. Maybe rolling on the under populated side would be the better answer? I dunno, however, I have been on the other side of Wintergrasp before they instituted the current rules and that was just plain stupid.

I'm not looking for an easy honor grind. There isn't much to do besides pvp and pve in wow, so how about some more flexibility? Let's be honest, it would be fun to vastly outnumber the opposing faction for TB and such. If the population is low, who cares? They probably won't be on to do their dailies anyways... Well maybe one or two people, BIG DEAL. I could reroll on darkspear, but I just got this rogue to 85 and I'm loving it. The last thing on my mind is starting back at lvl1 as a rogue. If rerolling on others servers is the only option than TB needs to be tweaked.
Edited by Rushingbeat on 5/9/2012 6:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
05/09/2012 06:17 AMPosted by Rushingbeat
If rerolling on others servers is the only option than TB needs to be tweaked.

You should see a doctor. This is the number one sign of Special-snowflake entitlement syndrome.

It's not really unhealthy, but everyone you come into contact with will be left with a bad taste in their mouth afterwards.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
If rerolling on others servers is the only option than TB needs to be tweaked.

You should see a doctor. This is the number one sign of Special-snowflake entitlement syndrome.

It's not really unhealthy, but everyone you come into contact with will be left with a bad taste in their mouth afterwards.

If I need a doctor, you need to spend a week in a padded cell. Lol night elf player, you're hating because the horde owns you and your race is boring.
Edited by Rushingbeat on 5/9/2012 6:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]