I can has nerd points?

90 Human Warrior
I am looking for a premade group or guild willing to help me finish a few old achievements:

Ulduar
Rubble and Roll (10 player)
If Looks could kill (10 player)
Who needs Bloodlust? (10 player)

ToC
Upper Back Pain (10 player)
The Traitor King (10 player)

All quite easy and quick to achieve. I'd just like a group that is willing to wipe until we get them. Willing to trade goods/services to gain. Message me in game. I can tank or dps for the run.

ALSO, as I transfered here and don't know anyone, particularly pvp side, I am looking for someone to form a premade group for a few BG achievements.

Perfect Storm, Arathi Basin Perfection, The Alterac Blitz

Again I can tank/pvp tank or arms pvp (full set for either). Compensating for your efforts, message me in game.

Thank you for your help!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
No. go away !
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Try using Open Raid. Since I started using it to find groups for all the old stuff (cant do Dragon Soul cross-realm saddly) I have gained more than 1000 nerd points.

http://openraid.us/a/13983
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Thanks for the suggestion. Those look like mount runs etc. and no one is advertising for ToC (probably cause there's no meta mount or random chance mount) but I will definitely keep an eye there.

In the meantime its short easy chievos, who wants gold for Mists?
Edited by Virilher on 5/9/2012 11:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Unfortunately you kinda missed the boat as we had a massive group of raiders that was doing weekly runs in all wotlk raid content to knock out meta/non meta achieves. Now thats evolved into a weekly mount farm instead.

I hang out in the openraid chat room and see lots of ulduar non meta achieve runs and traitor king runs forming up. Best bet is to go in there and ask if theres any interest and simply form your own group.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I too would like a grab at some of these non-meta achievements. I'm missing most from ToC 10 man, and a couple in Ulduar. Hit me up if you have any luck finding a group.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I pretty much only have pvp stuff left and im not a real big fan of pvp :/
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I lack a bunch of the Arena and RBG ones. Can't find a regular group willing to commit.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Alright 2 months later, lets try again!

Still need everything from the OP. Really more interested in getting those last 5 raids chievos done. Paying well. They really don't take long at all for a good guild group or premade.

Who wants gold for mists? Lots of expensive crap comming!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
How much are you paying? I'll carry you!

Also you really should check out openraid.us and sing up for a Uld chieve run. You'll probably be able to knock those out easy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Only problem with openraid is that it can be difficult to find a run for the non meta achievements like the three he listed above for Ulduar.

They are there, they are just way less common than the mount farms.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
You just need to hang out in the chatroom. I see alot of non meta ulduar runs.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Only problem with openraid is that it can be difficult to find a run for the non meta achievements like the three he listed above for Ulduar.

They are there, they are just way less common than the mount farms.

Search function ftw! Three seconds and I found *nine* upcoming non-meta runs for Alliance.

https://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/searchraid/0............non-meta.

Edit: OK, you want 10man specifically,.. that cuts it down to *only* six ;-)
Edited by Alavash on 7/28/2012 12:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I see four and two of them are at 20 signatures, and the other two are at 11 (out of 10).

And that doesn't discount my statement that they are there, they are just way less common and more difficult to get done.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Why not start your own in openraid ? They seem to fill quick.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]