[Solved] Unable to Login to Moble Armory

(Locked)

31 Blood Elf Priest
I'm having the same issue as well, Im using iphone 4s v5.1 with the latest wow armory app, connection to Europe server is fine(no characters there), can not log in the US server.
80 Troll Warlock
I'm using a HTC Rezound and I'm having the same issues. So its not just an iPhone issue. I had just upgraded to remote access within the past day and not I cant log in. I'm using android 2.3.4 and the wow armory version is 2.3.0
85 Dwarf Paladin
I have tried the latest update on both an updated ipad 2 and my Samsung Stratosphere phone, (running android 2.3.5), on both 4g and wireless networks, and it has not worked on either device in over 6 hours.
90 Human Paladin
my iphone 4 (verizon) had no problems logging into the armory today around 3 pm and i set up a new build for my pally. i was looking forward to coming home tonight and setting it up. i deleted my holy spec to rebuild it, and mobile armory didnt want to load! i have latest armory update and iOS 5.1. any answer as to why it worked today and not now? please and thank you.

edit: after reading more on the forums, i found that i could log into the euro servers(even though i have no characters on there) and it let me view my talent calculator. so, that problem was solved for me, but I (like the rest of us) would like the ENTIRE armory fixed. keep us posted, please & thank you.
Edited by Jercy on 5/12/2012 11:03 PM PDT
90 Human Priest
05/12/2012 10:24 PMPosted by Autolife
I'm having the same issue as well, Im using iphone 4s v5.1 with the latest wow armory app, connection to Europe server is fine(no characters there), can not log in the US server.

Having the same issue with a brand new iPhone 4 latest firmware and armory.
30 Night Elf Druid
Yes same here I guess I'm not the only one
Hope this will be resolved soon I am paying for
This service.
70 Blood Elf Death Knight
Can't login to mobile armory. It just throws up the error "unable to establish connection to server" as soon as you press the login button, as if it doesn't even try.

Phone: Samsung Transform
Armory Version: 2.3.0
Android Version 2.3.4

I can login to the other servers listed in the drop down list, Just can't get into the Americas server. It was working fine for me up to some point yesterday afternoon.
90 Human Rogue
Also continuing to have issues on both Apple and Android version, most recent update for both apps installed.

Most times unable to log in to the app at all. Others it manages to log in but unable to connect to guild chat though in-game guild roster will show as online in remote chat.

Issue is present on both a Wi-Fi connection and while on mobile phone coverage.

Devices are iPod 3rd Gen & Android Samsung Galaxy S
90 Human Warrior
Having problems logging in as well.

Wow Mobile Armory Version 3.3.0 5/9/2012 release
Apple iPod Touch 3rd generation 32GB
Apple iOS 5.1.1

Unable to login to the Americas and Oceanic region,
but allows me to login to the Europe and Korea regions (though I have
chars on Americas servers only)

The message is "login failed. Unable to establish connection to server."
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Having the same issue "login failed, Unable to establish connection to server"
90 Orc Warrior
Same issue, iPhone 3gs...2 days now...
85 Human Warrior
Yeah but you're still charging for the !@#$ing service aren't you!!! Give everyone a free month for this incompetent bull%^-*.
90 Night Elf Hunter
Same problem for me too. IPhone 4, havent been able to log in since the day before yesterday.
85 Human Warrior
$30 for a realm change, $15 for a name change, $25 for a faction change and the regular subscription fees and buying the game ...so much money you take and you still can't get it right? Hopeless!!!
90 Night Elf Hunter
It's fixed, thanks!! :D angryblonde, hush! Blizz you're doing fine.
90 Night Elf Hunter
05/13/2012 06:18 AMPosted by Nycole

It most certainly is not.

I'm having the same issue on my Android 2.3 phone, and my iOS 5.1 ipod.

Sometimes I just get "Unable to connect", and other times I get, "blah blah, may be blocked on port 8780"
Edited by Taurous on 5/13/2012 9:42 AM PDT
72 Draenei Priest
05/13/2012 06:18 AMPosted by Nycole

Perhaps you don't understand the problem. The mobile armory, on iPhone and any other mobile device it has been released on, is failing to connect.

It still is not working, I'm getting the "unable to connect to server" error. The fact that Blizz has said nothing regarding this outage for a subscribed service (though it seems to be affecting the unsubscribed users as well) is unacceptable. A simple "we understand the issue, and are working on a solution" would even suffice!
90 Night Elf Hunter
05/13/2012 09:41 AMPosted by Taurous

It most certainly is not.

I'm having the same issue on my Android 2.3 phone, and my iOS 5.1 ipod.

Sometimes I just get "Unable to connect", and other times I get, "blah blah, may be blocked on port 8780"

The issue has just been resolved for me. I can connect on both of my devices.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Im running on ios 5.1.1 (9b206) and just signed up for Wow remote and cannot get remote guild chat function to work. Connection times out and occasionally will say blah blah blah port 8780 may be blocked, what can i do to resolve this?>
Edited by Popeadin on 5/13/2012 10:43 AM PDT
72 Draenei Priest
I've finally been able to log in. Auction House and such are working, but connecting to Guild Chat still times out all the time.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]