2,000g for mankrik wave

90 Gnome Mage
all horde go check your daily. if u get mankrik reply here or make a lvl 1 ally and whisper me. 30 seconds for a shot at 2k gold and swear on my soul i will follow through with payment
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Bump for 5/9/2012
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
bump for 5/10/2012 go check horde takes only a couple minutes
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
i have him, hop on and post on here when you're on
Edited by Schleepy on 5/10/2012 7:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Damnit I was able to be on. any chance still have him or did it reset? bump fore 5/11. Ill try to check more often ><
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I'll check every 30 min or so today and online schleepy
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
i just checked again today and i didn't get him again. i'll keep you posted, don't worry about paying me if i get mankrik
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
appreciate it. sryi didnt get back sooner >< my own fault :(
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
bumo for 5/12. checking onmy phone every 30 min or so and will still pay go and check today ya'll :)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Bump for 5/13 still need it. come on horde :)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Bump for 5/14
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Bump for 5/15. Remember ifyou get mankrik DON'T complete the quest and i'll meet you out there. He shouldn't reset until early morning and most people don't need the quest so just keep him :)
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
So I'm going to assume that this is for some sort of achievement you're trying to obtain. If this is the case, please elaborate on what I would have to do to help you enough that it would allow me to receive a payment of 2,000 Gold.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
It is for an achievement. There are daily quests in Hyjal down at malornes sanctuary. One of the quests gives you some druids to help along with a named npc. If your named npc is Mankrik all I have to do is /wave to him. But no one does the quests anymore so I never see him and he's the last one I need to wave at to get the achievement and only horde players can get him.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I have him right now, its 11PM atm....I'll only be on for about an hour.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Missed it again >< i'm sorry people. I know it only takes a minute to check but I don't want to waste your time. I broke my hand so I haven't been on in a while cuz it's hard to use my mouse. bump for 5/20 I will try to check on my phone more often. Sorry if you went out and got him and I didn't respond. I really do need him and Promise I will try to be more diligent.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Bump 5/21
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Bump 5/22. On all day playing diablo so WILL be checking back. 2,500g today if anyone gets him
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
bump 5/23. Tomorrows my b-day. Someone help me out and gimme a present :)
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
do you still need a wave? got him on horde
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]