Best PvP Class

(Locked)

90 Goblin Rogue
Hey guys ive been leveling a lot of accounts, I currently have a 85 Mage,Rogue,warlock and hunter along with 78 pally. Recently I have been leveling a lot of accounts such as a my 78 pally which im not a fan of so I have been doing my warrior. So far I have found the rogue extremely fun but it looks like that in mop they're absolutely garbage.
So im wondering, what do you guys think the best pvp class is?
Mage-Rogue-Warlock-Hunter or Warrior?
Is range better or melle?
Need help ;D
69 Worgen Warrior
05/09/2012 10:15 PMPosted by Dinpik
The best pvp class is the one you like the most.

Best as in easiest to play? Frost mage. Best as in dominant? rogues. Best as in healer? Holy pally or resto shaman...but I lean towards the holy pally for non arena matches. There are multiple roles and styles in PVP....
85 Human Warrior
id stick with the rogue, i cant recall them every being bad in pvp, not for more than a patch or 2 anyways.

frost mages are pretty similar, always been good.
90 Human Priest
As a priest I have found that I enjoy Death Knights
90 Human Death Knight
There actually suppose to be op in MoP
89 Goblin Rogue
Not gonna be op at all in mop sooooo many nerfs and gutting subs mobility.
"The best PvP Class is the one that just slew you." -Sun Tzu
90 Worgen Hunter
FROST MAGES. Even against rogues they are practically un-killable and are able to burst with 50k. I do not have one, but I die EVERY freaking time I fight them.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
awww the holy pally rocks ! :P
90 Goblin Priest
05/10/2012 06:43 AMPosted by Oaklander
The best pvp class is the one you like the most.

Best as in easiest to play? Frost mage. Best as in dominant? rogues. Best as in healer? Holy pally or resto shaman...but I lean towards the holy pally for non arena matches. There are multiple roles and styles in PVP....

Wrong, best heals atm is Shammy,priest then Holy pally then restro druid.
85 Orc Hunter
Wrong, best heals atm is Shammy,priest then Holy pally, then bandages, then food, then restro druid.

Fixed it for you :P
90 Undead Priest
I would say math class. It helps you do the calculations you will need to conlucde what to do.
90 Goblin Priest
06/14/2012 06:35 AMPosted by Skorba
Wrong, best heals atm is Shammy,priest then Holy pally, then bandages, then food, then restro druid.

ty! I totally don't know where my head is at this morning lol
85 Troll Shaman
ive neva played a rouge but from wat i saw (swifty,mercader) rouges are still pretty op and if they get slightly worst to yu does that mean they suck or their balanced because rite now stubly is the highest rated class/spec in game
90 Orc Death Knight
I love the DK the fact that i can be blood and heal and race roll people
90 Draenei Warrior
Im only level 64 so what do i know right? xP but the one class that no one has mentioned yet, kills me more than anything.... Hunters. Its like facing 2 enemies at once. Its extremely hard to fight a hunter as a warrior because by the time you kill the pet and are close enough to attack the hunter himself, your at 50% or less health. Rogues are good, but put a rogue against Paladin in face to ace combat? whos gunna win xD haha i also LOVE my Shadow Priest.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Once you hit 85 with average gear (ruthless) you will understand that hunters dont do as much damage as they used to when you are a lower level, they are good but only at lower levels, at 85 i think subtely rogue is the best :p and statistically they have the best arena and bg rating
06/14/2012 06:35 AMPosted by Skorba

Wait about one month then you will need to revamp that.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]