Velen pvp

Y u so bad??
Reply Quote
6 Draenei Shaman
retaliation 2200 hero
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Too busy working on my next mog to be good.
Reply Quote
05/10/2012 05:43 PMPosted by Vires
retaliation 2200 hero

Alt Mage, and it looks like you've been caught
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I hate my life as a Warrior. Gogo Mages!
Reply Quote
Probably because the only people on our server with t2 cant seem to get 2200 back.

Go apply to taco bell or something so you can afford the small fee to transfer off of Velen so you can go get 2100 elsewhere.

And take your asian lover with you, because a true king is nothing without his fake female, 45 year old man in his mothers basement, queen.

And I say this with as much love as i can.

All hail the mighty Zaxion! Protector of virgins everywhere!
Reply Quote
the way i look at it, the more money i waste transferring between servers, the less i have to buy certain harmful substances. so im doing the right thing right? plus how can you stay on retal and talk about pvp like you some badass. step out of your sandbox and go play with the bigboys. you might even make some new friends if your good or you can continue to stay on a pve server and feel like a big boss man.

you cant afford $25 lol i buy girls drinks for more than that in one nite, you really must be a virgin
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 06:52 PMPosted by Bobcostas
Probably because the only people on our server with t2 cant seem to get 2200 back.

Looks like i got the keyboard warrior upset =/
Saying i cant get 2200 again is kind of silly considering ive gotten it 3 different times.
When have you gotten 2200 this whole season at all?

I also got 2200 with a lock who's never been past 1800 in 3s. Thats not saying much but damn, for someone to talk !@#$ about me not being able to get 2200 when you play 3x the amount of games is pretty sad. Should slow your roll before you talk

05/14/2012 06:52 PMPosted by Bobcostas
All hail the mighty Zaxion! Protector of virgins everywhere!

So we go from talking about the game to my personal life, you're just a kid find something better to do than attack my personal life when you know nothing about me.
Besides, you play this game more than i do, you have more characters, and you've racked up a %^-* load of games trying to get 2200.

If anyone should be getting some fresh air it's you
Cy@
Reply Quote
I've been almost 2400 on this toon, and 2450 on my priest. I am not a good player, but if we're going by ratings, I am better than you.

Hit me up when you get 2200 back virgcity.
Reply Quote
Btw, anyone who gets mad when someone calls them a virgin, is clearly a virgin. Thanks for clearing that up for any possible doubters.
Reply Quote
I personally would take being a keyboard warrior over being a virgin all day errryday

edit: btw nice emo skype pics, and your haircut reminds me of a chia pet... probably should get that cut if you want some tail... okay im done goodluck man were all rooting for you
Edited by Snookz on 5/16/2012 9:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Cologne tastes better on steroids.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I know how to keyboard turn!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Don't blame me I avoid pvp as much as I can. There was once a small window of time that I did enjoy it, during BC when tanks were hard to kill because they didn't take much damage (you know like a tank)
And healers were hard to kill because all they did was heal and run,
but neither spec did a ton of damage.

Then dps complained that it took too long to kill a tank/healer and ruined that whole set up.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Don't worry my Hunter is in Wrath content and very soon, very soon will be pwning faces all around
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Hope I'm not late to the party guys teeheehee :), but gosh I'm Zaxion's real girlfriend, right honey bunny? <33
Reply Quote
10 Human Warrior
loool

Can't call other players 2200 heroes if you haven't achieved it yourself.. That'd be.. Krude. Get it? Get it! ... Nevermind.

GTFO our realm forum please.

TY byebye
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
lol @ zax for being a virgin
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
thug life
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]