worst class for pvp?

90 Tauren Warrior
hello, this is the 3rd (or 2nd) month i play WoW
and this is the question, are warrior really weak?
i cannot kill a DK, they easily kite me and throw me a bucket of water (im not sure what the skill called) that did 10k damage non crit to my warrior which have around 4,3k Resi and not to mention that he loves to absorb my attack
same for paladin, they can move faster and then throw a light bulb, can't be slowed properly because of their skill
mage, i don't need to explain this... i can't barely touch them, most of the time i feel like a stupid cow who can stand with 2 foot but cannot moving
hunter, almost the same as mage but sometimes easier
shaman ele, can't live more than 10 sec ... they can cast while runing?wtf
etc.

please a suggestion how to fight each class in pvp
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
First you use the "charge" skill.

Next you make this face: ╰(◣﹏◢)╯

Then you collect loots.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Am I a class. Because if Vaevictis is a class, Im the worst
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
First you use the "charge" skill.

Next you make this face: ╰(◣﹏◢)╯

Then you collect loots.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
05/10/2012 10:09 AMPosted by Halalmeat
throw me a bucket of water

and then throw a light bulb

Epic quotes.

most of the time i feel like a stupid cow who can stand with 2 foot but cannot moving

It's sad when reality hits.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
BEST POST EVER
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This is outstanding.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
same for paladin, they can move faster and then throw a light bulb, can't be slowed properly because of their skill

My sides hurt. Thank you, this whole post my day.
Edited by Imadbro on 5/11/2012 8:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
83 Gnome Warrior
Watch out for the light bulbs and water!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
This has potential.
Reply Quote
9 Blood Elf Warrior
Here goes
Against Rogues - Stand your ground and go
Argh - Ack - Ouch - oof - Aaaaah while they stun and backstab you. Use retaliation or bladestorm and they disarm you.

Against DKs - Charge/Intercept them, only to be pulled by their Death Grip wasting your charge and not stunning them like you would have liked. Then you can just watch them use Death strike on you coz there's little point in fighting them anyway. They can match/better your damage and heal much better than you.

Against Mages - Emote /roar just to scare them and then use heroic leap get far away from the mage. If you manage to get a mage in melee range, you should still not attack them because there's no point.

Against Priests - Watch as their Power Word - Shield reflects half the damage you do back to you and despair over how they can heal much much faster than you can do damage. If you're arms or prot, you might get lucky and kill them during your 5 second stuns, if you're fury, no point in trying.

Against Hunters - Get happy that you can charge and make the first hit. Then watch as they kite and their monkeys and other animals stun/slow/put you in a web etc. Also, enjoy their traps.

Against Pallies - Use shattering throw the moment they use their stupid bubble. That'll show them. But then watch as they outheal your damage thanks to the measly damage warriors do to their high armor and high resilient gear.

Against Warlocks - Make them pay. Have fun killing these guys because they're the only ones you can solo. And while you're at it, kill of their stupid pets because they can't do anything much to you either.

Against Shamans - No idea really. Haven't fought 1v1 vs a shaman or have a shaman alt, but in bg's, it's kinda a close fight between shamans and warriors. Except for resto who heal better than holy priests.

Against Druids - If it's a bear or cat, just emote /sleep while they kill you. If it's the other two, it will be fairly easy for you.
Edited by Noxwind on 5/12/2012 5:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
epic troll is epic!

icing on the cake was any melee complaining about an ele shaman......
Edited by Kataclyzmik on 5/12/2012 6:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
hello, this is the 3rd (or 2nd) month i play WoW
and this is the question, are warrior really weak?
i cannot kill a DK, they easily kite me and throw me a bucket of water (im not sure what the skill called) that did 10k damage non crit to my warrior which have around 4,3k Resi and not to mention that he loves to absorb my attack
mage, i don't need to explain this... i can't barely touch them, most of the time i feel like a stupid cow who can stand with 2 foot but cannot moving
hunter, almost the same as mage but sometimes easier
etc.

Did you make sure those players were afk before you attacked them? If not that's your problem right there
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Your spec makes my eyes hurt.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
05/12/2012 07:11 AMPosted by Puya

my arms is on pve spec atm, sorry bro :(
Reply Quote
70 Orc Warlock
k what u can do is use reckless and blue trinket that turns u red then u kil them
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
For one your going to want either incite, slam, or both. Your damage is going to be very lackluster until you do and I doubt thats a pve spec as your going to want more damage.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Posted by Puya

Pve? You have imp hamstring, you DO NOT have improved slam, you have piercing howl, you have second wind, you DO NOT have battle trance, my friend, your spec is some weird "put points somewhere, anywhere" spec. That is NO PVE spec.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Posted by Puya

Pve? You have imp hamstring, you DO NOT have improved slam, you have piercing howl, you have second wind, you DO NOT have battle trance, my friend, your spec is some weird "put points somewhere, anywhere" spec. That is NO PVE spec.

cool hairstyle bro
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]