Good bye Kalecgos, thanks for the memories!

85 Undead Mage
The Unholy Legion is transferring off of Kalecgos within days and we just wanted to take a moment and thank you all for many great memories. We came to this server from Tichondrius during the free server migration back in November 2005 and made Kalecgos our home for the past six and a half years, competing in every content tier since.

We strive to maintain our guild as a 25-man raiding guild and we have had an extremely difficult time recruiting realm transfers to come to a server with such a light population and as a result have had to do a lot more 10-man raiding than we wanted to as of late.

It was decided after a lot of discussion that it might be the time to make a move to a more desirable server where we can recruit and get back to 25-man raiding for MoP.

Thank all the guilds we have interacted with over the past six and a half years you made this server a great home.

Shout out to Meet in Kargath, Iniquity, Horde High Council, Reign, Validus, Kali Compton, Bete Noire, Audacious, Pretty Kittens of Doom, Fools of Fate, Coterie Nocturn, Toxic, Occupy Orgrimmar, Misfits, Ironic Guild Name, Cuties Only, Perpetual Divinity, The Wolfpack, Vereor, Intoxicated, Bloodsworn Raiders, Esoteric, Horde Taste Better, Project Icarus, Betrayers, The Nocturnal Order, et al - sorry if I forgot some folks.

It's been a good time. Take care and see you in the random queues!

Cheers,
Griggs - Co-founder of the Unholy Legion
Edited by Griggsy on 5/10/2012 4:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Good luck Griggs and the rest of you on the new server ! Hope you guys can get enough for 25mans and enjoy raiding in MoP.

Tell Horrorshow I said what's up, dunno if he even plays anymore.

-- Kaos
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Sup Kaos
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
<3 i will miss my first WoW home Kalecgos. i have some great memories and met some great people. those that are still on Kalecgos i wish you all the best.

-Mutantfunk aka Diabolique, Missdemonika
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Warrior
Hey Griggs! Good luck to you and the rest of UL on your new found home. If you ever feel like bsing for old time sakes shoot me a tell on this or my other two toons since I'm main switching every other week. Cârnâge and Stârscreâm alt code 131! <3
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Hey Griggs! Good luck to you and the rest of UL on your new found home. If you ever feel like bsing for old time sakes shoot me a tell on this or my other two toons since I'm main switching every other week. Cârnâge and Stârscreâm alt code 131! <3

Thanks Razor! How ya been? You back to playing on Kalecgos?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
bye and good luck. don't look back cause were all scratching ourselves and it'll look awkward if you look at us while we do it.

lulz i posted on my warlock and not my paladin, im so terrible.

incase some of you forgot, its me blarvin scurbin it up on shadowmoon on a warlock. woooooo 2 and a half hour raid weeks here wooooooooooo.

but srsly good luck.
Edited by Magnetslol on 5/11/2012 2:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid

Thanks Razor! How ya been? You back to playing on Kalecgos?

I'm doing good. Just playing casually now. I'm over on Turalyon running a 10man with friends.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Good bye Kalecgos! Have great memories with lots of you, will miss all my friends in Esoteric and all my old guilds! Feel free to add me on real ID! Good luck in the future to everyone here!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Good luck, gentlemen. Should make a triumphant return to Tich! Really though, good luck wherever you go!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Take it easy Kalecgos, Best of luck to those who tough it out. Certainly doesn't feel like 6+ years...

-Morgot/Christendom/Drew
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Really gonna miss this place, Seeya later y'all.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Awww, I don't see <Spite> in there, we pugged some of your guy's alts in our raids :<

Hope you guys find a good home! If it means anything Tura could use some more competition! Lol.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I'm sad to see you guys go! Best of luck to you all, I am certain TNO is not long for this server. Thanks for the fun!

Branwyn -- Founder and Current GM of The Nocturnal Order
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Good luck to all of you! Sigh..... It's gonna be weird without you all...... Good hunting :]
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
cool bro
Reply Quote
You know because you say "No offense" doesn't make your prior statement not offensive right? Clearly your post was meant to be offensive.

Also, according to the first definition of "trolling" on urban dictionary, Trolling: "Being a prick on the internet because you can." Saying you are not something that you clearly are doesn't make you not it. For example, I can say "I don't play a warrior." But clearly that untrue statement does not make it true.

Using your pathetically weak logic as a frame of reference for your age, you probably are a high school student. So why do you hate other high school students? Are you having a bad time in high school? :( :( :( :( :( :( :( Wah wah pooh pooh it's ok. Once you grow up...well again, trying to judge your mental acuity by your logic, you probably won't be able to go to college, so it looks like you're !@#$ out of luck, probably never gonna be a good time for you in your life, ever.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
i lol'd.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]