Good bye Kalecgos, thanks for the memories!

85 Troll Mage
some no namer just mad because your !@#$, and if your obviously associated with the scum that is nessipoo, well that says enough about you. No one knows who you really are anways because your obviously to much of a bítch to post on a character anyone would really recognize.

stay small you %^-*in clown a$sNígga

Stopped playing this game seriously when they started nerfing content again.
http://myscriptx.com/dl/1060/deal-with-it-tf2-sniper.gif

You know because you say "No offense" doesn't make your prior statement not offensive right? Clearly your post was meant to be offensive.

Also, according to the first definition of "trolling" on urban dictionary, Trolling: "Being a prick on the internet because you can." Saying you are not something that you clearly are doesn't make you not it. For example, I can say "I don't play a warrior." But clearly that untrue statement does not make it true.

Using your pathetically weak logic as a frame of reference for your age, you probably are a high school student. So why do you hate other high school students? Are you having a bad time in high school? :( :( :( :( :( :( :( Wah wah pooh pooh it's ok. Once you grow up...well again, trying to judge your mental acuity by your logic, you probably won't be able to go to college, so it looks like you're !@#$ out of luck, probably never gonna be a good time for you in your life, ever.

Throw away the High school logic, you guys are just a bunch of whiny children.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
im out of popcorn
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Best of luck to you all on your new server. Kellogs dies more and more everyday...

Darkmars
-former member of HHC/BSR
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
Bye guys! Best of luck to you all. :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
angry poo poo?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
some no namer just mad because your !@#$, and if your obviously associated with the scum that is nessipoo, well that says enough about you. No one knows who you really are anways because your obviously to much of a bítch to post on a character anyone would really recognize.

stay small you %^-*in clown a$sNígga

Stopped playing this game seriously when they started nerfing content again.
http://myscriptx.com/dl/1060/deal-with-it-tf2-sniper.gif

You know because you say "No offense" doesn't make your prior statement not offensive right? Clearly your post was meant to be offensive.

Also, according to the first definition of "trolling" on urban dictionary, Trolling: "Being a prick on the internet because you can." Saying you are not something that you clearly are doesn't make you not it. For example, I can say "I don't play a warrior." But clearly that untrue statement does not make it true.

Using your pathetically weak logic as a frame of reference for your age, you probably are a high school student. So why do you hate other high school students? Are you having a bad time in high school? :( :( :( :( :( :( :( Wah wah pooh pooh it's ok. Once you grow up...well again, trying to judge your mental acuity by your logic, you probably won't be able to go to college, so it looks like you're !@#$ out of luck, probably never gonna be a good time for you in your life, ever.

Throw away the High school logic, you guys are just a bunch of whiny children.
I love how I can be inactive on wow for months and My Legacy still continues :O
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
you had no legacy, go back into the hole you came from!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
10/16/2012 11:16 PMPosted by Nessipoo
I love how I can be inactive on wow for months and My Legacy still continues :O

you had no legacy, if people even remember you all they would have to say is "yeah she was a fu(king horrible player, couldn't heal or dps. PvE or PvP why didnt she quit awhile ago"
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Tehe. You do forget I originated as horde on this realm. Ive known a handful who have pvp'd with me that would gladly tell you different if they were into posting on forumz. Ive never even played the game with either of you. So way to make an !@# out yourself by feeding into someone elses rumor

I understand the game is competitive in some aspects but sheesh must you really act so intimidated over something without a male groin appendage? Youre embarassing yourself =/

The only other reason I can think of why youre such a hater is because I said something that affected you emotionally. I do that, no need to get butthurt over virtual chat logs.

SHOUTOUT TO ALL THE ALLIANCE I HAVE HAD FUN WITH & WHO CHECK WoW FORUMZ! :D
Edited by Nessipoo on 10/19/2012 1:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yep no one I know has ever heard of you and we've been on the server 4-5+ years.......
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
I don't remember any of you :-/
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hi UL! It's Bravehearth. Good to see you guys went to the server I first came to wow on, I miss you guys, wish you the best!

Hope it's not too late for you guys to see this. Hope to see you guys again soon
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter

The only other reason I can think of why youre such a hater is because I said something that affected you emotionally. I do that, no need to get butthurt over virtual chat logs.

lol no it's just that your bad
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]