Min/Max Napping.

85 Orc Hunter
http://i50.tinypic.com/2qjjcly.jpg

Barf, Bloodthursty (dead), Exhawk, Chronophage
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
In the few short years that I have been playing this game I have never seen such a magnificent photo. This picture is bringing out a lot of emotion. It feels like this happened just five minutes ago but at the same time it feels like an eternity.

I'd like to thank everyone I know. My mother, my brother, my cat, my dog, my goldfish. This has been such an honor to participate in such a photo. I've never felt so successful as I do now. I've never been so grateful and I don't think I've ever truly been this happy.

This photo will be passed down throughout time. I have no doubts about that, and that's why I would make such a large claim. Our children's children will be conversing about this particular photo.

This photo will become so popular that I can guarantee that it will be placed in a National museum.

I'd like to thank each of you on a personal level. So I shall begin.

Barf - I've known you such a long time. Ever since that day outside of Dragon Soul. It's been great, I'm proud to name you as my favorite flavor of poptart.

Bloodthursty - Why did you have to commit suicide? You could have done so much in your life as an orc death knight.

Exhawk - Perhaps the second most beautiful orc hunter to ever exist.

Chronophage - Who dafuq is that guy.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
They say a picture is worth 1000 words, but this one only says one thing to me. Love.

I am new to this server, but in the 5 minutes it took to take that photo, I feel like we really grew together, we bonded, we made memories that will last us a lifetime. I cannot begin to describe what this photo means to me or my family. It has changed us in such a profound way.

Though the moments we shared were just a fleeting glimpse of human kindness and caring, they have left a burning fire of tenderness and love inside my heart that will forever light my way through the darkness in life.

I want to thank all 3 of you for making this such a special day in my life, and for allowing me to capture this moment, so that I may share it with the world.
Edited by Exhawk on 5/9/2012 5:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Orc Death Knight
Cake is a form of food that is usually sweet and often baked. Cakes normally combine some kind of flour, a sweetening agent (commonly sugar), a binding agent (generally egg, though gluten or starch are often used by vegetarians and vegans), fats (usually butter, shortening, or margarine, although a fruit purée such as applesauce is sometimes substituted to avoid using fat), a liquid (milk, water or fruit juice), flavors and some form of leavening agent (such as yeast or baking powder), though many cakes lack these ingredients and instead rely on air bubbles in the dough to expand and cause the cake to rise. Cake is often frosted with buttercream or marzipan, and finished with piped borders and crystallized fruit.

Cake is often the dessert of choice for meals at ceremonial occasions, particularly weddings, anniversaries and birthdays. There are literally millions of cake recipes (some are bread-like and some rich and elaborate) and many are centuries old. Cake making is no longer a complicated procedure; while at one time considerable labor went into cake making (particularly the whisking of egg foams), baking equipment and directions have been simplified that even the most amateur cook may bake a cake.

tl;dr: Cake is a baked, yummy sweet.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Barf, I must run to the market. Would you mind watching my Chocolate Milk?

Also, I'd appreciate it if you ask Mocha if I can borrow his Christmas Tree.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]