[H] Deathwing Hit My House Recruiting 3/8 10H

100 Blood Elf Priest
We're currently recruiting to fill 3 roster slots for our guild's DS progression run. Our runs our currently on Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday from 5:30 to 9:00 pm server (Tuesday/Sunday) and 6:30-9:00 pm server (Thursday). We are flexible with work schedules as many of our raiders have jobs. Also if you can make some, but not all of the days that may not be a issue.

We're currently 3 of 8 hardmodes (Morchok, Yor, and Ultra). What we are looking to replace are a healer and 2 dps slots. We had been working on Hagara before we lost several people and that would be where we would be focusing our time after getting new members accustomed to our group.

For the healer we are looking for a Holy pally with a Ret offspec or a Resto shaman with an elemental offspec ideally. Any healer application is welcome however.

For the dps we are looking for a hunter and warlock first. Our second preference would be for ranged over melee however we will look at any dps applicants that apply to see if they would suit our group.

We'd like to start back raiding as soon as possible so we will be contacting people as quickly as I can get people processed and in touch with the leaders.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
I just want to pop in to say that Deathwing Hit My House are good people and the roster includes some of my favorite people on Silvermoon. :)

Best of luck to you guys! I hope you get some great recruits!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Good luck on your recruiting, also I dig your guild name. :P
Reply Quote
I "lead" this guild and approve this message. Also, Kork is fat. Inclusion of this fact in any application is automatic recruitment.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
I do not "lead" this guild so I don't approve of anything. Ever. GTFO. (No but seriously join us!)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
With my tremendous girth (as iku as pointed out), I hear-by bumpth this thread!

We're still looking for recruits! Get in here imo!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]