@ Alliance HK Farming Premade

92 Orc Warrior
I run with wrath strath group all the time but i got to admit that most of the time i see bunch of under geared players fully buffed with 120k health, but alliance side are all geared up
I'm guessing it's due to the PAY up to use vent and gear requirement they have.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
05/10/2012 04:57 AMPosted by Quint
just admit the guy is funny and move on.
Thugwart has his moments but he hasn't been remotely funny in this thread. His attempts at humor are just a passive/aggressive manifestation of his severe butt hurt about premades (yet he has participated in them, which makes him a hypocrite).

05/10/2012 07:50 AMPosted by Thugwart
Sounds to me like you get all the baddies who wanna feel like pro sauce by steam rolling pugs, but fail miserably once faced with equal or better competition...
A gross over-generalization that is probably 10-20% true & 80-90% BS. Again where is your outrage concerning the baddies that plague pugs?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
05/10/2012 08:07 AMPosted by Thugwart
every person who plays solo in PuG's is a retard!"
Not everyone, just a higher percentage than I would like to see.

05/10/2012 08:07 AMPosted by Thugwart
Soooo how is my generalization gross?
OP is talking about a premade vs premade match. He isn't boasting about wrecking a pug or stroking his e-peen. Your comments are not relevant.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I don't condone multi-boxing but that is a different issue.
Reply Quote
ITT: Someone creates a decent not whinefest thread but Thugwart is too butthurt about not being able to solo 5 characters to leave it alone.

Good work playing the "If I don't do it, someone else will!" during the pot stirring bit. It was so heroic it had me in tears.

;) *See I'm doing this to seem like a pompous child who is always right, too!
Reply Quote
92 Orc Warrior
05/10/2012 07:50 AMPosted by Thugwart
Sounds to me like you get all the baddies who wanna feel like pro sauce by steam rolling pugs, but fail miserably once faced with equal or better competition...

Yes sir that is exactly what I mean, I would hate to see a nubie winning 20 straight AVs and get the idea of '' I'm so good '' know what I'm saying ?
Reply Quote
92 Orc Warrior
05/10/2012 10:59 AMPosted by Thugwart

Yes sir that is exactly what I mean, I would hate to see a nubie winning 20 straight AVs and get the idea of '' I'm so good '' know what I'm saying ?

I dunno...should you break the news to them that they are better off solo queing only AV and IoC? Their honor/hour would be greater than it is now, and they would gear up quicker because their ques would be faster...even if they lost.

Nah...let the 120k guys feel pro while Pork shoulders the weight. That's what 40 man teams are for!

:( Ain't that the truth bro
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
05/10/2012 02:51 AMPosted by Pozytecznosc
Last time I tried to be the bigger man and congratulate them on a victory I got a snotty 17 year old reply about how awful I was.

Good call. This thread went down the same path.

:/
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
05/10/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Schleichend
Last time I tried to be the bigger man and congratulate them on a victory I got a snotty 17 year old reply about how awful I was.

Good call. This thread went down the same path.

:/

It devolved quickly into Thugwart making himself look challenged and starved for attention.
Reply Quote
97 Human Warrior
It's awesome you guys all had a great time! Kind of make you wish that blizzard designed a system that specifically matched teams against each other so you didn't have to swim through farming pugs 9 out of 10 times or more to get to that one great game!

oh wait...

You are truly entertaining...I mean that..you just are.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
05/10/2012 12:43 PMPosted by Oaklander
You are truly entertaining...I mean that..you just are.
He's wrong 95% of the time, but yea he's entertaining at times.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]