[H] 396 Warlock LF Heroic DS

90 Undead Warlock
I have cleared Madness and have also done Morchok on Heroic but the current guild I'm in doesn't have a solid core of raiders to run each week. Being in a progression group is fine as long as everyone is consistent and is actively trying to progress. I would prefer if it was around 12am server but I am willing to raid at other times if necessary.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Hey Harry. Sin and Absolution is a new guild on TFC pushing to quickly progress through Heroic DS. After being here for 2 weeks we are already 3/8 hardmode, and will be 5-6 hardmode next week when our 3rd healer transfers (we have been limited to having 2 healers the last 2 weeks). We are in serious need of a Warlock for an immediate core spot. We raid Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday 8pm-12am TFC server time during progression, and during farm periods we will be raiding Tuesday 8-12am (and doing arena's/rated bg's on off days). Shoot me a whisper or go ahead and post an application on our website.

www.sin-gaming.us

Deny
GM of <Sin and Absolution>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]