<Fallout> 6/16N 3/6 Heroic

90 Troll Mage
Bump!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Up
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Fallout Recruiting Seriously? Lets go go go up to the top, oh wait we are already there:P
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
"Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire."
Reply Quote
1 Troll Priest
RI
I want to warn you of a new member you have recruited. CharÏsma. she was a very big troll in her previous realm and she made a guild specifically to troll people. She destroyed guilds reputations and flaunted about being 6/8 HM 25% nerf in trade chat when she bought it from a guild over here. She is only 4/8 HM with her guild. I suggest you kick her ASAP
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Why am i still up? oh, and bump
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Fallout top guild on server seriously?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Why don't you guys sell hrag mount :(
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Pushing top 100 US in MOP looking for dedicated player's who have the drive and determination to push us there!!
Edited by Cadillác on 9/18/2012 12:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
We will sell the Hrag mount as soon as we refine our 25 man roster. We are starting to sell heroic DS loot and such. Hit us up!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
7/8 heroic in one night in our second week as 25 mans!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
8/8 25H after just 2 pulls of madness. yeehaw!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
06/23/2012 09:10 AMPosted by Cmontes
Free bump from and applicant!

Poof, raiderified!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Still looking
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
09/22/2012 04:23 PMPosted by Mitsuka
LOL FAIL FAIL FAIL.......THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT. YOU NEED TO MENTION HOW YOU GEAR OUT YOUR CORE 15 PEOPLE FIRST REGARDLESS OF DPS AND ATTENDANCE. FOR INSTANCE I WAS IN A RUN WHERE A MAGE PULLED TOP DPS ON AT LEAST 5 BOSSES IN DS AND SHE WASNT GIVEN 1 ITEM,SHE EVEN BROUGHT FLASKS AND FOOD BUFFS INCASE THEY WERE NEEDED. I SAW THEM GIVE TANK GEAR TO A RET PALI WHEN THE TANK THEY WERE USING (I SAY USING CAUSE THATS WHAT THEY DID) WAS DOING A GOOD JOB NOT TO MENTION HIS DPS EVEN BEAT SOME OF FALLOUTS PEOPLE LOL.

Alexandrea, the paladin from Kaustic with the exact same amount of achievement points as that toon? Cool.

Seriously, though. I'd like to think most of us here are the opposite of snot-nosed, pimple-faced, pot-bellied pigs (not to say anyone would describe us like that).
Edited by Arold on 9/22/2012 7:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
09/22/2012 04:23 PMPosted by Mitsuka
LOL FAIL FAIL FAIL.......THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT. YOU NEED TO MENTION HOW YOU GEAR OUT YOUR CORE 15 PEOPLE FIRST REGARDLESS OF DPS AND ATTENDANCE. FOR INSTANCE I WAS IN A RUN WHERE A MAGE PULLED TOP DPS ON AT LEAST 5 BOSSES IN DS AND SHE WASNT GIVEN 1 ITEM,SHE EVEN BROUGHT FLASKS AND FOOD BUFFS INCASE THEY WERE NEEDED. I SAW THEM GIVE TANK GEAR TO A RET PALI WHEN THE TANK THEY WERE USING (I SAY USING CAUSE THATS WHAT THEY DID) WAS DOING A GOOD JOB NOT TO MENTION HIS DPS EVEN BEAT SOME OF FALLOUTS PEOPLE LOL.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/209850/

Please show which fight this mage was top dps. In all seriousness though, I do tend to pull more dps than a lot of our raiders. WHY CAN'T I GET HEALING GEARZ!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
09/22/2012 07:48 PMPosted by Willyferrel
In all seriousness though, I do tend to pull more dps than a lot of our raiders.
#vengeance
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]