[A]LFM Dragon Soul 10M Static Run

90 Human Rogue
NOTICE:FIRST RUN: WEDNESDAY 5/30 8PM SERVER

Greetings members of the Alliance!

This run is something i've been wanting to set up here for a while. PuG's are getting harder and harder to set up, and i'd like to get a static group running every week (Time/day TBD). My plan is to farm Deathwing the first week or two of the group, get everyone comfortable with group make-up and what not, then continue to progress into the Heroic encounters.

Personally, i am 8/8 normal 1/8 Heroic. This will be a learning experience for me and i expect everyone interested in this group to be at least 8/8 normal and be willing to put some time in learning heroic fights. Be a minimum of 385-390 ilvl, and have a deep knowledge of your class. Feel free to apply on your geared alt.

**GROUP MAKE-UP**
(Role - <Name> [Preferred Class] )

Main Tank - <Barbarexis> [Death Knight/Warrior]
Offtank - <unfilled> [any class] (Must have DPS offspec, geared)

Healer 1 - <Loraman> [Shaman]
Healer 2 - <Ramadi> [Priest]
Healer 3 - <Druover> [Paladin/Druid]
(NEED 1 HEALER W/ GEARED DPS OS)

MDPS 1 - <Ferrero> (Rogue)
MDPS 2 - <unfilled> (Any)
RDPS 1 - <Mdingthewife> (Hunter)
RDPS 2 - <Magren> (Mage/Lock)
RDPS 3 - <unfilled> (Any)

**NOTICE - Group composition is not a MUST but is preferred, feel free to post/get ahold of me regardless of Classes in parenthesis. **

**LOOT RULES**
- Main Spec > Off spec
- 1 Off set piece and 1 Tier piece per run until everyone gets loot. If there is no contest, you may win extra items
- Patterns will be given to those with the profession MAXED. If no one in the raid has that profession maxed, it will be free roll.
- For the time being, Essences of Destruction will be kept by me, and those wishing to make profession items will receive 2-3 to craft their needed piece. Once that is unneeded, they will be free roll at the end (WE WILL VOTE ON THIS RULE)

If you would like to be a part of this run, please get in touch with me on the character you want to bring. Post here on said character, or send me an in-game tell or mail if i'm offline. Thank you all for reading and for your interest in this group.

P.S. Group should be filled by raid reset, if filled before then we will have a run THIS week. If not, plan on having your character unsaved for next Tuesday's reset (5/15/12)
Edited by Ferrero on 5/27/2012 10:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
I'll go on this toon. Alt of mine. I can also bring a 395 Resto/bear Druid as needed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Added to the list. Get ahold of me in-game when you're online next.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Depending on the time/day, I've got this toon who is a Resto.Shaman, a Holy.Paladin (Lorast) or Resto.Tree (Loreza), that could all come along and heal. I am currently 3/8Heroic on my main Holy/Disco.Priest (Loriest)
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I'm going to Add your Shaman, but i'll keep the multiple healers in mind.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
As long as its not on Tuesdays,Thursdays or Mondays im available. 3/8 heroic and ilvl 392 Fire Mage.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
lol @ magren
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Got you.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
What's the status of this?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Still recruiting. Medivh's not as full of PuGers as it used to be. once i'm back from vacation, i'll be looking more actively.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Disc priest with shadow off spec. free Monday nights, Wednesday nights, and Friday nights. 7 pm all days.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Would come on resto druid (397), mage (389), or ret pally (389). all have destroyer's end acheive. Have done 1/8 Heroic. Need to know what times your thinking though, as this would be the deciding factor. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Got both of you. Thanks for posting.

I get back into town on saturday, thinking about trying to set up a run at approx 7 or 8 server on Saturday. 2 hour quick run probably. i'll let you know by tomorrow.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
just wondering if you guys have any spots still available please msg me or post here i'll check back thanks in advance...btw have pally prot (399) ret (399) and also have mage (392) and hunter and shammy ( both 390)
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Added your paladin as a tank to the list. Thanks. Wasn't able to run tonight (saturday), late arrival home. will be in contact with you all when i'm all adjusted!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
FIRST RUN: WEDNESDAY 5/30 8PM SERVER

Get in contact with me in-game if you all can.
Edited by Ferrero on 5/27/2012 10:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]