Warlock Flying mount summon help please ..

70 Blood Elf Warlock
Hey , new wow player . Ht level 60. Have paid the flying trainer 240ish gold to learn.
My spell book is lightup like new spell "Flightmaster's licence - see ur trainer". - The Warlock trainer has nothing for me to learn :(

Really dont want to buy a wind rider - yuck and keep reading that i can summon one.
The flying trainer says "Expert riding' already known' you can now learn how to ride flying ...see ur riding trainer"
.....how come teenagers can work this stuff out .....
pls help ...from Org.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Do you have the Cataclysm client?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Warlocks don't have a flying mount. You'll have to visit a flight trainer instead and purchase a flying mount.

If you don't want to ride a Wyvern may i suggest learning tailoring and getting a flying carpet.
Edited by Zifira on 5/10/2012 4:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Warlocks don't have a class flying mount. You're going to have to buy one from a vendor.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
You'll have to get a windrider for now....but there are other flying mounts you can earn as you progress. From rare dungeon drops to daily/rep grinds to achievement hunting...there are lots of ways to get flying mounts other than the standard ones.

Until you can get one of the others though, you'll have to go purchase a windrider.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Warlock
WOW thanks for fast replies :)
Ok damn it have to buy yuck one lol.

05/10/2012 04:16 PMPosted by Rubedo
Do you have the Cataclysm client?

I have no idea wat this is. I started with the starter account and upgraded ...think to level 70 only.
So how come there is so much on net about how to summon one.

Also still little confused with the highlighted in spell book telling me to see trainer ?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
One
just saying, wind riders are beast. Waaaaaaaay better than the Alliance Gryphons.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Wind riders are beastly.
Gryphons are stately and dignified.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Warlock
Guess wat :( bought the wind rider . Sat like idiot in middle of Org asking how to make it FLY ..... got few rude comments. Turns out CANT FLY cause dont have the cata expansion.

NOT HAPPY Blizzard or Battlenet .....I paid the $19 digital upgrade to level 70 !!! and now i'm limited at only lv 63 with flying .....not happy camper at all :(
Reply Quote
Flight Master's License
Allows you to ride flying mounts in Eastern Kingdoms, Kalimdor, and Deepholm.

You will not be able to fly in those locations until you purchase the Flight Master's License. The spell is lit in your spell book because it is now available for you to learn. However, you will not be able to purchase it until you've upgraded all the way to the Cataclysm expansion (level 85 cap). So for now, you can ignore it.
Reply Quote
You can use your flying mount in Outland, though! :)
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Warlock
You can still fly in Outland, though, which is presumably where you'll be spending much of your time until you're 70.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Warlock
Is there anyone is outland thou ? i hate questing cause nobody else around lol.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
See your trainer doesn't mean warlock trainer.. you have to go the normal riding trainer to learn it.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I cannot recall what level we can fly in Outland anymore. I believe level 60 is when you get to fly in Azeroth, but only if you have the Cataclysm expansion. Ouland flying might be higher.

If you upgrade to Wrath of the Lich King and get the Cataclysm trial, you can purchase flying in Azeroth and you will still be able to fly after the trial is up, unless they've changed something and I am unaware.
Reply Quote
64 Tauren Death Knight
05/10/2012 05:37 PMPosted by Amberlynh
I cannot recall what level we can fly in Outland anymore.

You can't train any flight until 60.

05/10/2012 05:11 PMPosted by Katyily
Is there anyone is outland thou ? i hate questing cause nobody else around lol.

If you don't want to quest in Outland, leveling is going to become ... extremely slow, and eventually the XP will stop.

Unless you want to level via battlegrounds, dungeons, or gathering skills, you need to go to Outland.

05/10/2012 05:37 PMPosted by Amberlynh
If you upgrade to Wrath of the Lich King and get the Cataclysm trial, you can purchase flying in Azeroth and you will still be able to fly after the trial is up, unless they've changed something and I am unaware.

This sounds wrong...
Reply Quote
The training you need in order to summon a flying mount is "Flight Master's License", you train at one of the characters near the flight point in Orgrimmar, and it will be expensive. Like other's said, the mount is going to be the wyvern you purchase from another character near there, unless you have tailoring to make and use a flying carpet or engineering to make and use a flying machine. Other flying mounts are all dungeon/raid drops or reputation rewards.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Warlock
Dawnsky
85 Tauren Paladin
Art of War
See you

I have been to flying trainer in Org , upstairs and paid the 240 gold to be expert , but yes where do I find the riding trianer ? :(

I have been in dungeons since level 15 ..... is this bad , no questing. I dont really have aWow mentor anymore

05/10/2012 05:56 PMPosted by Aethelmarc
The training you need in order to summon a flying mount is "Flight Master's License", you train at one of the characters near the flight point in Orgrimmar, and it will be expensive. Like other's said, the mount is going to be the wyvern you purchase from another character near there, unless you have tailoring to make and use a flying carpet or engineering to make and use a flying machine. Other flying mounts are all dungeon/raid drops or reputation rewards.

So confused :( In Org ...just dont know wat to do or where shud go now :(
Ty all
Edited by Katyily on 5/10/2012 11:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]