ICC 10 man solo?

90 Dwarf Death Knight
I just solo's Naxx 10 man and was wondering if it is possible to solo ICC before I give it a shot. I'm thinking boss mechanics will prevent me.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Gunship is simply impossible, you flat-out need one person on each boat at times, minimum. (and someone needs to be in the cannon, which doesn't scale with gear, even if you got around that somehow with pets)

Otherwise I think its just possible now for a blood dk to solo ICC 10 normal. Lich king likely takes an awful lot of planning still, and I've heard blood queen is a tough dps check solo. (No one to bite, so she has to die before that first timer) Dreamwalker...hrm. Can a healer solo that? Obviously a DK can't heal her significantly (for a couple weeks a draenei could solo heal her, until they capped gift of the naaru), so I think just that and gunship are out.
Reply Quote
93 Human Paladin
Gunship is simply impossible, you flat-out need one person on each boat at times, minimum. (and someone needs to be in the cannon, which doesn't scale with gear, even if you got around that somehow with pets)

Gunship was impossible because the moment you jump into the cannon, the fight resets; there is no way I know of to win the fight w/o using the cannon, so the fight is impossible at any gear/class level...

First two fights are fairly easy to solo as a pally (hence even easier as a dk)...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
As of the 5.1 patch this is doable, extreamly hard to do but doable. If you have UBER dps you can get over, kill the axe throwers and then get back over, fire the cannons a bunch, hop out and kill the reavers, jump back in the cannon and fire it a bunch, jump back out, hop over kill the axe throwers and then the battle mage, hop back, kill the reavers, then hop back in the cannon. rince and repeat and with about 20 to 30 tries you should have the other guys on the run. The fight no longer resets when you get in the cannon.
Edited by Kinsmire on 11/28/2012 11:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Is the rest of ICC soloable?
Maybe not dreamwalker...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I haven't got that far yet but will let you know when I get there.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Can't get Putricide's door open. :/
Rotface and fester are down.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Can't get Putricide's door open. :/
Rotface and fester are down.

Did you use the valves in Rotface and Festergut's rooms?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
11/29/2012 12:10 AMPosted by Recht
Did you use the valves in Rotface and Festergut's rooms?

Ah... all these years I thought the door opened just by killing them.

Also, I pulled Valithria hoping they added something that would make her heal herself overtime maybe, but nope... Tried the portals instead, which seems to reset the encounter when you're alone.

edit:
Everything solo'd up to Valithria. Any way to skip her or do I have to bring a healer in?
Edited by Zionic on 11/29/2012 12:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Did solo everything but the Dragon and the queen. She turns you into a vampire and if u dont feed.... you die.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
It'd be interesting to see if a Priest or Druid or something like that can do Dreamwalker in DPS gear.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
01/21/2013 08:29 PMPosted by Iwishiknew
It'd be interesting to see if a Priest or Druid or something like that can do Dreamwalker in DPS gear.

Priest: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BhzmFcjekw

Druid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6akRXPmlGY
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So say I want to solo rotface and festergut for the bloods, is that feasible in the gear and spec i have? or should I farm up better gear? Or go dps? thoughts/ideas?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Go Level.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
01/22/2013 12:20 AMPosted by Steveragh
So say I want to solo rotface and festergut for the bloods, is that feasible in the gear and spec i have? or should I farm up better gear? Or go dps? thoughts/ideas?
The bloods need to be done on 25-man, and I don't think it's possible to solo. If it possible to solo, you won't be doing it at your gear level.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I just tried 2-manning it with a guildie and I regret to say that we couldn't win the gunship battle. You need at least one person manning a cannon, another person to fight off the invaders, and a third person- preferably a tank, so they can survive saurfang's attacks- to kill the enemy mage.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
everything is soloable at 90 except Dreamwalker if you're not capable of healing.
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8uWk49Nxyw for a shadow priest solo lich king
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
01/26/2013 04:16 PMPosted by Postonforums
everything is soloable at 90 except Dreamwalker if you're not capable of healing.

and most of 25-man can be done with 2 people. Used an elemental shaman/prot paladin to duo almost all of the bosses ( we didn't do lich king on 25, we did it on 10h),
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]